Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 30th, 2008, 12:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Non-definitive Handiness List

Thank you for posting such an nifty list Revdyer

I find it interesting that all of the Sniper-Classed units are left handed, I wonder if there is some significance to that

I think I'm going to try to field an all lefty army during my game today.
Old May 30th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: Non-definitive Handiness List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I find it interesting that all of the Sniper-Classed units are left handed, I wonder if there is some significance to that

I don't know about the Sniper thing. Doing an all lefty army, though, is cool as can be!
Old May 30th, 2008, 12:36 PM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker
Yes, I'm a weird HS addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Thank you for posting such an nifty list Revdyer

I can just see it now, if I did that with my group:
Them: Thad, how are you building your army today?
Me: Oh, I'm doing it based on what hand they use. I think I'll go with lefties this battle. Next one, though, I think I'll use ambiguous ones.
Them: ...

This is really funny, because I may actually do it next Saturday, and the sad thing is, no one will even think it strange of me to do. Yeah... I'm addicted...
Old May 30th, 2008, 12:39 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: Yes, I'm a weird HS addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVD997 View Post
I may actually do it next Saturday, and the sad thing is, no one will even think it strange of me to do.
I know the exact feeling...and you made me laugh at myself...thanks!
Old May 30th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVD997 View Post
I may actually do it next Saturday, and the sad thing is, no one will even think it strange of me to do.
I know the exact feeling...and you made me laugh at myself...thanks!
Join the club!

Jim, leaving Rev wondering if it is the club that laughs at themselves, or the club that laughs at Rev...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 30th, 2008, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Jim, leaving Rev wondering if it is the club that laughs at themselves, or the club that laughs at Rev...
I know it's the club that laughs at Rev. <sigh, and laugh>
Old May 30th, 2008, 12:51 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Non-definitive Handedness List

I think Master Woo is left-handed.

His right hand is out in a defensive position, while his left is tucked in, ready to punch.

I could be wrong, though, so...
Old May 30th, 2008, 12:58 PM

soberman knows what's in an order marker soberman knows what's in an order marker

Cool list, but I liked GB's The Definitive List of Pants in HeroScape more. Probably because it is, ya know, definitive. Still, since I am old-fashioned and recognize the authority of the Church, I'll go so far as to say that any list penned by a cleric in good standing is definitive by default.

We've come a long way from the days when lefties were deemed "bad". Of course, there's no need devise flimsy criteria so as to have an inquisition when it says right on their card how each figure is aligned. Thank God for technology.

This list reminds me, I still don't trust Nilfheim. Not only does he not wear pants, which is suspicious behavior in and of itself, but he also hides his handedness. Can he speak, a la Smaug? If so, I'm asking him to say an "Our Father" next time I see him. We'll see what's what them, Mr. Zero-Pants. (If not...I've got my lazy eye on him.)

I digress. Fun list, I've got to hand it to ya. Also, forget HS, I never,ever want to go against you, good Rev, in a game of Trivial Pursuit.

Last edited by soberman; May 30th, 2008 at 01:10 PM.
Old May 30th, 2008, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I think Master Woo is left-handed.

His right hand is out in a defensive position, while his left is tucked in, ready to punch.
I seriously thought about rating the monk one hand and the Woo repaint the other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soberman View Post
I never,ever want to go against you, good Rev, in a game of Trivial Pursuit.
My wife thinks it hilarious that I usually win games of trivial knowledge in our family gatherings but still can't remember where my car keys are or even find my own eye-glasses.
Old May 30th, 2008, 01:09 PM

soberman knows what's in an order marker soberman knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by soberman View Post
I never,ever want to go against you, good Rev, in a game of Trivial Pursuit.
My wife thinks it hilarious that I usually win games of trivial knowledge in our family gatherings but still can't remember where my car keys are or even find my own eye-glasses.
Ain't it the truth. I guess it has something to do with how memories are stored in the brain- which are sent to the short-term vs long term. Still, the irony is not lost. Nor is the coppery.

Last edited by soberman; May 30th, 2008 at 01:22 PM.
Old May 30th, 2008, 01:22 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Apparently August 13 is International Lefthanders Day http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Lefthanders_Day.

Seems like a perfect time to hold the Sinister 'Scapers Lefty-Army Only Tournament
Old May 30th, 2008, 01:27 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

If HS ever has an Unglued type of expansion, they should definitely make a figure that unites all lefties. His name shall be Randy Johnson.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion