Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old May 4th, 2012, 03:06 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

I've stopped all PC/Xbox gaming for the last month, doing a full body cleanse in preparation of Diablo 3!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 5th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

So in anticipation of finally getting Mass Effect 3 today, I decided to pick up the Shadowbroker DLC and the Arrival DLC. I just finished the Lair of the Shadowbroker...And that was the most intense piece of DLC ever!!! Mass Effect has my heart.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old May 5th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Yeah! I'm Here View Post
So in anticipation of finally getting Mass Effect 3 today, I decided to pick up the Shadowbroker DLC and the Arrival DLC. I just finished the Lair of the Shadowbroker...And that was the most intense piece of DLC ever!!! Mass Effect has my heart.
Lair of the Shadowbroker is easily one of the best DLC's ever.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 6th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

Latly I've been playing a pc game called Half Life.

ALEX
Old May 6th, 2012, 11:01 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Karasavidis View Post
Latly I've been playing a pc game called Half Life.

ALEX
Half Life 2 is a great game. I've never played the original.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 6th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

Yea Half life 2 is good but the original is the best its Kind of interesting it has preety good graphics it takes a long time to play you can also play multiplayer.

ALEX
Old May 9th, 2012, 11:03 AM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am beta testing Thirst of Night on Kabam.
Old May 9th, 2012, 11:15 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Imperious btw.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 9th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Pretty close to wrapping up the Platinum Trophy on Borderlands. Trying to finish it before Diablo III.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old May 9th, 2012, 05:53 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I ordered Red Dead Redemption game of the year edition through amazon.com and it arrived today. It was great receiving an Xbox 360 so late in its life cycle with such a vast library of quality titles available for cheap. Anyway, Red Dead will be eating up my free time over the next couple months.
Old May 9th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Enjoying SWTOR and League of Legends with my son.

Just finished the Jedi Knight storyline in SWTOR by myself and probably going to play either GTA4 or Red Dead for a while on the 360 while I await 1.3 for SWTOR and my new gaming mouse.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 9th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Enjoying SWTOR and League of Legends with my son.

Just finished the Jedi Knight storyline in SWTOR by myself and probably going to play either GTA4 or Red Dead for a while on the 360 while I await 1.3 for SWTOR and my new gaming mouse.
Depending on what champions you play, the Naga is awesome in LoL if you turn on smartcasting and bind your spells to the numbers on the side. Even without that mouse, I highly recommend smartcasting.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games