Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 1st, 2015, 05:47 PM

Ombok is surprisingly tart
Variety vs focus for casual play?

Hi all,

I've started getting into Heroscape just recently, primarily as a miniatures game to play with my kids. Initially I planned to get as broad a variety of units as possible (e.g. buy 1x of several waves) but as I read more on this forum I saw many people recommend buying multiples of specific common squads. How important is that for casual play? I don't expect to play this game outside of with my kids... if I had to choose between buying 1x 4 different waves or 2x 2 different waves what would you recommend?

Note - I'm not a fan of proxying and probably wouldn't use that as a workaround.

Thanks!

Ombok

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion