Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old April 6th, 2015, 06:42 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Knights of Weston

Knights of Weston
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 10th, 2015, 08:32 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

I wish I had Gilbert. And thank you for the help!
Old April 11th, 2015, 12:28 AM

Justin The Critic is surprisingly tart

A couple weeks back my brother beat me using Gilbert, 2x KoW, 2x 4th Mass and Airborne Elite. Gilbert helped both those squads a lot.

If you can accept losing, you can't win -
Vince Lombardi
Old April 11th, 2015, 08:02 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin The Critic View Post
A couple weeks back my brother beat me using Gilbert, 2x KoW, 2x 4th Mass and Airborne Elite. Gilbert helped both those squads a lot.

A favorite in my group is that same army except with Alastair instead it airborne. Less OMs to juggle. (Not that three is a lot, it's just simpler with two.)

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old December 7th, 2017, 03:44 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99 View Post

Character Bio: The Knights of Weston were... Thought destroyed at the hands of those who feared there power and sway with people of Brittany, the Knights of Weston were actually saved by the Valkyrie, Jandar, and given the chance to secure there honor among the warriors of the planet Valhalla. (Hasbro)
My grammar senses are tingling. Is it a few years too late to fix this?
Old December 17th, 2017, 07:39 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Never too late..I corrected it.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old December 18th, 2017, 11:31 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Been loving taking these guys without Gilbert and using Orrick, Finn, and Thogrim instead. Undefeated army three times in multiplayer, and a fourth time when I recommended it to a friend who hadn't played in awhile. A plus is also that Gilbert makes games take awhile inherently because of the dice rolling involved, and its fun to play with bonding heroes who youre pretty O-K with dying but pleasantly surprised when they perform well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units