Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 1st, 2008, 01:56 PM

Hurin Woo who?
Re: Ideas for Wave 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
...there are plenty of Unique Squads, Hurin. I'm going to assume you just started playing...? Now that I think about it, SotM has no Unique Squads in it.
LOL! Been playing for years, but just as a side thing to LOTR TMG...Getting more involved as my son gets older.

Guess I should read the cards a little closer...

I'm going to edit so I don't get creamed as the new guy.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

My_Trade_List
Old December 1st, 2008, 07:04 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurin View Post
While I love all the ideas here, I would like to say I like the idea of Unique Sqauds. Me being an ancient history buff who builds theme armies, I would like to see the following, especially with the new calvary units in play...

Greek Spartans, Unique Squad (qty 4)
Life-1
Move-3
Range-1
Attack-4
Defend-4
SA: Phalanx - x2 Attack and Defend vs. Calvary

Leonidas, Hero (Of Course)
Life-6
Move-4
Range-1
Attack-5
Defend-5
SA: Thermopylae Rally Cry- If any Spartan figure within 2 spaces is destroyed, that figure rolls a rally strike of 2 dice before being removed from the field of play. All skulls rolled count as strikes, defender does NOT roll defense dice.
SA: Warriors Attack Spirit 1 (Like Finn The Viking Champion) When destroyed, place figure on any card, spirit adds 1 to normal attack card.

Just add this
Persian Immortals
Life: 1
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4
SA: "Immortal"- When a friendly Immortal is destroyed, you may immediatly move one other friendly Immortal within 5 clear sight spaces to the space where the just destroyed Immortal was.
Old December 1st, 2008, 08:28 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but I think that WotC needs to make a female kyrie squad and hero for Aquilla....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old December 1st, 2008, 08:41 PM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart

I think there could stand to be more unique squads, at least one per wave if possible. Wave 9 was heavy with heroes, but I see the trend is to have two common and two unique boosters.
Old December 1st, 2008, 08:47 PM

dragonite is surprisingly tart

Wave 9 Aquilla's return
Hereos of Thermoc
Worms and Wasps
Snakes and Hive
Hippies and Trees
Old December 1st, 2008, 08:51 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonite View Post
Hippies and Trees
...that's awesome. I LOL'd. Just reading through the thread, and this comes out of nowhere. Awesome.
Old December 1st, 2008, 08:54 PM

jsmkd is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I Think that the gruts should have a enemy form there planet they are the only planet that dose not have people on two or more groups not counting warden.
Old December 1st, 2008, 10:24 PM

Hurin Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post

Just add this
Persian Immortals
Life: 1
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4
SA: "Immortal"- When a friendly Immortal is destroyed, you may immediatly move one other friendly Immortal within 5 clear sight spaces to the space where the just destroyed Immortal was.
I like it!

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

My_Trade_List
Old December 5th, 2008, 02:35 AM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmkd View Post
I Think that the gruts should have a enemy form there planet they are the only planet that dose not have people on two or more groups not counting warden.
Technically, Warden 816 is alligned with the rest of Utgar's soulborgs, but is merely stationed on the prison planet of Isadora. Of course, maybe some escaped prisoners of the same faction as the Majors or Omnicrons from the same planet would be a nice addition to that part of the lore. I'm still hoping to see what Meridians look like.
Old December 5th, 2008, 06:51 AM

Bill Newby knows what's in an order marker Bill Newby knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurin View Post
While I love all the ideas here, I would like to say I like the idea of Unique Sqauds. Me being an ancient history buff who builds theme armies, I would like to see the following, especially with the new calvary units in play...

Greek Hopolite, Common Squad (qty 4)
Life-1
Move-3
Range-1
Attack-3
Defend-4

Greek Spartans, Unique Squad (qty 4)
Life-1
Move-3
Range-1
Attack-4
Defend-4

Leonidas, Hero (Of Course)
Life-6
Move-4
Range-1
Attack-5
Defend-5
SA: Thermopylae Rally Cry- If any Spartan figure within 2 spaces is destroyed, that figure rolls a rally strike of 2 dice before being removed from the field of play. All skulls rolled count as strikes, defender does NOT roll defense dice.
SA: Warriors Attack Spirit 1 (Like Finn The Viking Champion) When destroyed, place figure on any card, spirit adds 1 to normal attack card.

The X Roman Legion - Unique Squad (qty 4)
Life-1
Move-4
Range-1
Attack-4
Defend-2
SA: Pilum Attack - Range 4, Attack 2. Before moving, use this special ability. Any engaged Legionnaire can NOT use this ability. Defender rolls defense dice seperately.
SA: Testudo - When figure(s) roll defense dice against an attacking figure who is NOT adjacent, double the shields rolled.

Roman Eagle - Common Hero
Life-4
Move-5
Range-1
Attack-3
Defend-3
SA: Roman Eagle Inspiration - After moving and before attacking, Roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, you may take a turn with any Roman Soldier Common or Unique Squad as long as at least one of the figures is within 3 clear spaces.

Roman Onagers - Common Hero (Takes up two spaces)
Life-4
Move-3
Range-6 to 10
Attack-4
Defend-2
*When attacking with this unit, after identifying the target, the 20 sided dice must be rolled first. A 1 to 8 is a direct hit. Moving clockwise the following numbers will strike an adjacent space. From the position of attacker,directly behind target 1 & 2, next to right, 3 & 4, etc, etc, etc. Maybe have to have a picture on card.
SA: Siege Attack - May lob objects onto enemy within 24 spaces up. Lob counts as one space.

Orc Pikeman - Common Squad (qty 4)
Life-1
Move-4
Range-1
Attack-3
Defend-4

I'll let someone else assign points...
Lots of ides
Alaxander the Great calvary figure with a calvary Commond Squad
African Archer Tower on an Elephant, I'm imagining a SA like Tor-Kul-Na's Trample Stomp but also add in a range attack that can be used durring a move.
With introduction of Roman Oranger, can add other artillery...WWII, colonial cannons, some wierd siege weapon from another world or even a bolt thrower for the Marro...

...Thanks for looking
Spartans! Yes! But make them a common squad ... I need to field exactly 300 (points, not figures ... I'm not Dr. Weirdscaper).

Last edited by Bill Newby; December 5th, 2008 at 06:54 AM. Reason: parenthetical clarification
Old December 5th, 2008, 09:33 AM

kr-zeronos has disabled reputation

I'm hoping for expansion on current themes.

Like, more modern soldiers, but as common units like the Airbourne Elite.

Vydar's Common Squad & Unique Hero Kyrie (Robotic Kyrie = awesome-o-saurus.).

Ullar's Common Squad Kyrie.

More -Trons inspired by current units, Snipertrons would be cool.

I'm a Vydar fan, and I see tons of ideas for such a currently-small division.

Old December 5th, 2008, 10:30 AM

dmacleod66 Woo who?

i would like,

dwarves, pirates, mind shackled raelin, more romans,egyptian warriors and hero, and a charioteer piece for romans, egyptians and greeks.along with lots of stuff for aquilla- well ok maybe that's more like 2 waves, but that's what i would like.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion