Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 20th, 2012, 10:02 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Event - MLH rotation 1 by Auggie's Games

Machinekng and I are using a tinychat chatroom for video chat.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 20th, 2012, 11:16 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Machinekng just gave me a thorough thrashing. The dice were on his side, but not by much. I managed to kill Thanos and put 5 wounds on Silver Surfer (the last of which came from Theracus). The better player came out on top in this one.

Best of luck to you in the rest of the tournament, Machinekng!

--
--
--

--
Old May 20th, 2012, 11:19 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Thanks Cap.

I do admit, that since I was running low on time to put together that army, I grabbed the 2 most broken figures in the Marvel set and added Rats. It worked, though.
Old May 20th, 2012, 11:20 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Got both my armies sent in.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 21st, 2012, 09:55 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Week 6 Thaelank Division Heat of the Battle Submission

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 21st, 2012, 10:38 AM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Week 7 540 Draft Thaelank Division Submission

Old May 21st, 2012, 11:51 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
My armies have been submitted for the final weeks. Time to start blessing them now.

I will work on the map images for the final weeks. If you have good PS/Gimp skills, please feel free to build one of the maps. If anything, you can send me a top-down image (or VS file) so I don't have to completely create them from scratch.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; May 21st, 2012 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Looks like I just need a birds-eye-view image for Trepidation.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:23 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey, to anybody building the week 5 map, the map i not completely symmetrical, and the picture is taken from the opposite side of the build instructions. So if you're one of those people(like me ) that looks at the picture to make sure it's in the right spot, you might get confused.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Hey, to anybody building the week 5 map, the map i not completely symmetrical, and the picture is taken from the opposite side of the build instructions. So if you're one of those people(like me ) that looks at the picture to make sure it's in the right spot, you might get confused.
That's not good... I'm going to ask again for this one, can anyone upload some pictures of this map in its constructed state?

Thanks in advance!

--
--
--

--
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:21 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Currently I have 4 week 6 submissions (plus one from Thaelenk division that mis-filed his submissions in my box) and two week 7 submissions (plus one from Thaelenk). I realize we were a touch late getting these up this week, but try to get the submissions in soon. We can release the week 5 schedules once we get the week 6 armies in, and we can release the week 6 and 7 schedules as soon as we get the week 7 armies in. I'd like to drop all three schedules in one go.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:38 AM

Ill get my in today, sorry just a bunch of personal stuff going on.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 06:28 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Xorlorf and I are playing out our Week 4 game tonight, starting between 8 and 9 PM CST:

G Doc key: 1u7u3T4so9EBth_aldVIV1yqKotkjg36uoPWjYk1nlRM
Chat log: 4fb3c33093a8a1337180976.html

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events