Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 5th, 2008, 10:45 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Week@Heroscapers blog.

(I'm just going to do the write up for the blog)

With Gencon approaching fast, many 'Scapers are getting into the final stages of army playtesting, and preparation. 'Scaper theGuru, has gotten ready for this event by unloading all of his thoughts about the event in one place. He talks about the new rules he'll be putting up, and about the Massive display. He also helps point scapers towards other games they should look into. His blog can be found here.
Old August 5th, 2008, 03:07 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Week@Heroscapers team?

New Chedwick&Sven up, possibly the image of the week.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...riginal=1&c=12
Old August 5th, 2008, 03:27 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

That would be perfect as image of the week; a particulalry funny episode.

And hey, what do you guys think about Necropost of the Week? I'd love to dig through old threads and dredge them back up.
Old August 5th, 2008, 04:08 PM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!

I like the new Chedwick and Sven comic, but they've been featured before. What about Onacara's trophies? Some of those are really cool, and would make a great picture of the week.
Old August 5th, 2008, 04:43 PM
All growed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetacongoo View Post
I like the new Chedwick and Sven comic, but they've been featured before. What about Onacara's trophies? Some of those are really cool, and would make a great picture of the week.
Good idea, but which one? They're all really awesome...

I'd be interested in Necropost of the week.
Old August 5th, 2008, 05:02 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Definitely go with the trophies

DWARVES!
Old August 5th, 2008, 05:06 PM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!

I'm thinking the image could be the big, final, GenCon trophy, and we'd give the link to the rest of the trophies.
Old August 5th, 2008, 05:14 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetacongoo View Post
I'm thinking the image could be the big, final, GenCon trophy, and we'd give the link to the rest of the trophies.
Yeah, as much as I like Chedwick and Sven, I think I agree with keeta here. Support your local Onacara!

Also, I'll be trying to dig up a nice old thread. I'll post one here, if I find one.
Old August 5th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the idea of the Necropost. I would think a good place to start for that, or even to mention, would be with 1Mmirg's Index. He seems to have indexed some really great and wonderful, and some times, even thought-provoking articles and threads posted by a great many 'scapers here. I'm sure he has links to several great Necroposts.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old August 5th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

You know, by discussing this all in the open like this, you're ruining the debut of your work.

I would honestly suggest that discussion be via PM. Just my 2˘.
Old August 5th, 2008, 05:38 PM

Pm conversation could really only be carried out by two people, right? I have AIM, if anyone cares for that, but the problem with that is not everybody's going to be on at once...
Old August 5th, 2008, 06:11 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!

Or, if we could make a new Group called "Week@Heroscapers team", then we could make this thread private. Doing this all through PM might be a bit confusing, and much more difficult to say the least.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online