Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old April 14th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Bit the bullet today and finally got some friends to buy into the game. Bought the 2 starters, and can't wait for the expansion packs. Truth, are you doing anything special at GC this year?

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old April 14th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Bit the bullet today and finally got some friends to buy into the game. Bought the 2 starters, and can't wait for the expansion packs. Truth, are you doing anything special at GC this year?
If a booth and tournaments count as special, he is.
Old April 14th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I knew of the tournament, but the booth is a little bit more suprising. I wonder if there is going to be any extra goodies there.............

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old April 14th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I knew of the tournament, but the booth is a little bit more suprising. I wonder if there is going to be any extra goodies there.............
You forgot to add:
*rubs hands maliciously*
Old April 14th, 2010, 07:27 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

So I'm gonna order the Orc/Elf set soon. Do I have to do something special for Queso, or is he just automatically added?

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old April 14th, 2010, 07:31 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport351 View Post
So I'm gonna order the Orc/Elf set soon. Do I have to do something special for Queso, or is he just automatically added?
If you order directly from Plaid Hat, you'll get a promo. If you order from someone else, you won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old April 14th, 2010, 08:05 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

Yeah, I'm going to order from PH. Can't wait, thanks Jexik.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old April 14th, 2010, 08:32 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Huzzah!

That sounds great! Do you guys have any ideas what days the tournament will run?

How many tables will you have set up?

Will you be set up all 4 days?

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old April 14th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:

Huzzah!

That sounds great! Do you guys have any ideas what days the tournament will run?

We will have SW events all 4 days.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old April 15th, 2010, 11:13 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:

Huzzah!

We will have SW events all 4 days.
Well not all 4 Days:
CGM1010205 Summoner Wars - Free Build Tournament 8/5/2010 15:00
CGM1010206 Summoner Wars - Team Day 1 8/6/2010 15:00
CGM1010207 Summoner Wars - Team Day 2 8/7/2010 13:00 (top 2 teams advance from Team Day 1)
CGM1010203 Summoner Wars Tournament 8/7/2010 15:00

We have a Event thread up and running at the SW forums:

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...read.php?t=307

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; April 15th, 2010 at 03:28 PM.
Old April 15th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hey all the premium Summoner Wars board is now available for pre-order. The release date of the board is dependent on how quickly pre-orders come in , but the latest it will be out is September 2010.

For more information on pre-ordering and how many pre-orders we need to go to print sooner visit this link: http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_news.html#article130
Old April 15th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very nice, not at all what I was expecting. I always pictured the "wars" taking place in a dungeon, much like most other people qho made their own maps. The map feel is very cool.
Any details on how/if it folds over or is it one solid piece?

EDIT: Nevermind, the page didn't completely load for me the first time, it was just a white page, with no text. Upon a reload, I see the details listed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games