Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 10th, 2009, 04:56 PM

Gromazeka Woo who?
Who's "Your" Character?

The point of this thread is for you to list the character who always comes through for you, even when the odds are stacked against them. I would rather you guys not answer "Isamu" or "4th mass line" or A units who are commonly found in tournaments. Rather units who are normally not so good. I want some crazy stories about how Dund paired with Hatamoto taro kripped up Q9.My guy for example is James Murphy.

Once when I put him up on a bridge he killed 6 stingers, 2 nagrubs, and put 2 wounds on Tor-Kul-Na before going down.

In another game I was left with James Murphy with full health, up against 3 Axegrinders of the Burning Forge, a 4 health Grimnak, full health Kaemon Awa, and Otonashi, and the cowboy shotgunned and whiped his way through his enemys untill he had won me the game!

Both exampleswere against my friend, who now cringes whenever I draft him.

James Murphy is my man.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya you killed my father, prepare to die!

The Dread Pirate Roberts pwns
Old August 10th, 2009, 05:23 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Who's "Your" Character?

For me it's Ne-Gok-Sa, I swear I hit mindshackle about 45% of the time with him.

In one game I took my fiance's Q9 and Braxas in a grand total of 3 attempts.

Since then, NGS has been banned from the board when I play her. "If you play him, you won't play me," she says.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old August 10th, 2009, 05:58 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

For me it's always been good ole Kaemon Awa. He almost always meets his points for me if I place my markers properly. So many games I've been in the jowls of defeat and unlike Brody from Jaws, Kaemon has been able to pull me out of the mouth of the shark on so many occasions. Just ask SuperflyTNT about how Kaemon Awa took out most of his valiant army almost singlehandedly one tournament. He was one of my last figures in play and I was sure I'd lose but he came out and slaughtered. Superfly has since got me back for that victory, but it was still epic in its time.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old August 10th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Bite me. He did literally kill 200 points of 4th as well as en entire squad of Knights.

Yeah, you do play Kaemon well, right up until the point he gets pulled into my trap and chewed to death by my Anubian Wolf! But let's not dwell on the past...

My figure...has to be Q10. He can take on multiple attackers as well as reach out with his wrist rockets and smoke heroes.

"Roger that...Missiles out of range, switching to guns"

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old August 10th, 2009, 06:05 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Bite me. He did literally kill 200 points of 4th as well as en entire squad of Knights.

Yeah, you do play Kaemon well, right up until the point he gets pulled into my trap and chewed to death by my Anubian Wolf! But let's not dwell on the past...

My figure...has to be Q10. He can take on multiple attackers as well as reach out with his wrist rockets and smoke heroes.

"Roger that...Missiles out of range, switching to guns"
I said you got me back for that, didn't I?
Ahhhh good times... darn wolves.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.

Last edited by Richard; August 11th, 2009 at 09:39 AM.
Old August 10th, 2009, 06:08 PM

hobosock is surprisingly tart

I personally hated the Marrden Nagrubs up until a short while ago, and now they're probably my favorite unit. I was playing with my friend. I had two Nagrubs left and he had two AEs and two Tarn Vikings left. Somehow I ended up winning the battle with my two Nagrubs! I was pleasantly surprised since I had only picked them because I had thirty points left.
Old August 10th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Not so much a Character as a member of a squad, for me it would be the Puffy Shirt 10th. So many times it has come down to one red coat that would not die, no matter what, Yah puff shirt has pulled it out of the fire more than once.

Wriggz - It's a fact

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 10th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Minions.
Old August 10th, 2009, 06:16 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

I've used them 4 times now, and the Dividers are my new best friends. Even the d20 works when the Dividers roll it.
Old August 10th, 2009, 06:18 PM

miantanomo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Thumbs up Re: Who's "Your" Character?

My man was Sir Denrick.

In front of me, sieging my castle, was Krug, 2 stingers, 3 ae, and a nagrub.

Denrick came through!

Miantanomo

Who him?
Old August 10th, 2009, 06:23 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/1239...racter-are-you
Here's a quiz I made on the topic, it's may have a few faults and stuff, but, it's the best I could do in 45 minutes.

Anyway, I've always loved the 10th Regiment.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old August 10th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Not so much a Character as a member of a squad, for me it would be the Puffy Shirt 10th. So many times it has come down to one red coat that would not die, no matter what, Yah puff shirt has pulled it out of the fire more than once.

Wriggz - It's a fact
Too bad I've repped too many people today...more later.

I've now dubbed all 4 of my "puffy shirt" 10th Regiment guys "Austin Powriggz" - ooooh behave!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion