Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 7th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 5: ROUND 3 POSTED

The Frost Giant is awesome! I sent him as my Mok killer at the beginning of the game, since I was super afraid of the other giant. I moved out on my third turn of OM1 to get him into position for the upcoming fight, but he actually turned out to be within striking distance of mok. Next round, I put my first two OMs on him. He got initiative, and the Axegrinders put a wound on the Giant. The Frost Giant disengaged, taking a wound, and sliced two wounds into Mok. Mok had the next turn, and he put two wounds on with his normal, and another one with the special. Mok's inability to attack twice with the Gunner Special kept him clinging to life with a thread. The Giant attacks on Mok again, and puts four wounds on. Mok attacks the Giant again, and he dies, but gets two skulls on Dying Swipe and kills the giant! From there, the Heavies slowly handled the Dwarves, mainly from to a lot of Chomps.

Last edited by vegietarian18; February 7th, 2013 at 09:01 PM.
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:10 AM

=Ace= is surprisingly tart

Just goes to show that orcs beat dwarfs most of the time. Well played vegietarian18.

I wonder if she still remembers...

Last edited by =Ace=; February 8th, 2013 at 06:28 PM.
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:12 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Psymanski (PM'd him Tuesday afternoon) hasn't logged in since the first of the month. It's only been 48 hours, but I may need a replacement partner.

[n00b, with the same W/L record, also is waiting for his opponent to respond]

Last edited by UtahScott; February 8th, 2013 at 01:58 AM.
Old February 8th, 2013, 11:01 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

The Battle of Blacktop Hill

Siege looked out across the battlefield, Utgar... It left a poor taste in his mouth.

"Outnumbered once again." Heirloom says aloud, his right hand man standing at his side. Siege shoves his bastard sword into the ground and rubs his hands together.

"I'll take those odds." Smiling, he lowers his visor with a clink, and then picks back up his bastard sword. "Heirloom, be ready to unleash your spells at the oncoming Zombie Hoard. We have seen what they have done in the past, they try to overrun armies with sheer numbers. We must use their strength as their weakness. There." Pointing at a hill with his sword. "We must get to that highground and hold it, we do and we win this battle."

Heirloom nods in agreement. "It shall be done."

Surging forward, Siege finds himself on a small hill. Heirloom right beside him. This is a good place to lead the battle he thinks to himself. I can see the whole battlefield from here.

The hordes move, a Marro leader riding a horse moves onto the field leading the Zombies out, he takes aim and fires but misses. Something about that gun...

"Heirloom try to take him out, I think he is the only one that has any kind of long range attacks."

Heirloom nods and sends a strong wave of force that almost unhorses the figure. Siege waives his Bastard Sword in the air, signalling for the warforged soldiers to advance. The Zombie hordes are going to reach the hill first, I'll still take one of my men for every two of theirs.

FEAR... Cannot move... Something hits Siege , almost toppling him off the hill. It passes and he checks his injuries, another one of those and I will be dead. Spotting the lone figure at the highpoint of the hill. Siege curses.

"Heirloom we cannot let them hold the high ground, see what you can do."

Heirloom springs forward and launches a series of force attacks. Failing to drive the rider and the hordes back. Here come the Hulks...

Siege watches as the Soldiers engage, just intime to save Heirloom as he takes blows from the Zombies. The warforged soldiers, using the ability to out maneuver the enemy, able to gain the highground start finishing off zombies. Siege motions for more warforged to take to the hill.

"This is where we win the fight, drive them off the hill!" Siege shouts and the soldiers respond! Turning he sees the Marro leader drop from his perch, only to see a Hulk take his place. Adept warriors the Warforged are able to swarm and take down the Hulk.

The hill is ours. Broken and confused, the Zombies retreat back and look to their Hulk for orders. It shrieks out a challenge! Not today, we fought for this highground and we will use it to our advantage... Utgar.. It still left a dirty taste in his mouth. Only good Utgar forces are dead Utgar forces.

Shouting across the battlefield "Heirloom!" He didn't need to say anything else, Heirloom rushed forward to the edge of the hill and let loose his Force attack. Four Zombies went down! Almost their Remaining Hulk too.

Realizing he wasn't needed for the rest of this Battle, Siege shoved his Bastardsword into the ground and watched with his arms folded infront of his chest. The Warforged swarmed the remaining couple of Zombies and its hulk. A howling werewolf came out and challenged several others. They gained the highground and with deadly aim, silenced the beast.

The enemy having been defeated, Only two soldiers lost. Dusting off his hands he mutters "All in a days work."

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 8th, 2013, 01:28 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks to some rather friendly dice and a bit of good placement, I was able to defeat foudzing with my Quahon build. I rolled 3 skulls on my first few lightnings was able to kill a couple knights and put some wounds on Racheim each time. One well-timed disengage let me kill two more knights and Racheim tipping the scales so far that, while foudzing was able to come back enough to slay the dragon, Kaemon mopped up pretty swiftly.

Foudzing is a great opponent and I hope we meet again in the playoffs when the dice pay him a bit more attention. (But not too much. :P )

Hivelord
Attack rolls: 46 out of 77 (59.74%)
Defense rolls: 18 out of 55 (32.73%)
Total dice rolled: 132
Foudzing
Attack rolls: 27 out of 63 (42.86%)
Defense rolls: 43 out of 140 (30.71%)
Total dice rolled: 203

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old February 8th, 2013, 02:33 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Moltenclaw the Burninator

Managed to win against keepcalmanddrafthulk. (Not writing an awesome story like Kinseth) He had 4xMohicans, Syvarris, and Skahen. I had 3xGreenscales, Raelin, Moltenclaw, and Kaemon Awa.

Led early with Moltenclaw the Burninator (as I took to calling him) and set a fun little Raelin Moltenclaw Greenscale pod in the middle of the map. Syvarris got three early wounds on Raelin so Moltenclaw went in and burninated him for two wounds. He didn't put any more order markers on him for the rest of the game and I took him out with another bout of flames after I had disposed of a few Mohicans on my right flank.

The lizards were jumping all over the place and trading blows with Mohicans. I probably should have kept them in auras but I kind of wanted to keep the Mohicans tied down so Moltenclaw could burninate the countryside. I believe he finally managed to take down Raelin with a well placed Mohican shot and then got a Mohican and Brave Arrow next to Moltenclaw and knocked him down to two life. Moltenclaw burninated them and the finished off Brave Arrow by grabbing the high ground and launching a four skull attack on him. I then managed to acquire Xipta and didn't get the roll. I got it the next couple rounds though.

Skahen started coming into play and a Greenscale managed to get a wound on her. There was some more trading of blows with Mohicans and Greenies and Skahen picking off the Greenies who got close to her while Moltenclaw stayed back. (If I moved forward I could hit her but then she could immediately gain height). I decided to risk it and jumped down and blasted four skulls with the special. 0 shields later and Skahen was down. Greenies and Moltenclaw finished off the last two Mohicans. Fun matchup and great game with keepcalmanddrafthulk who was a good opponent to play against. Thanks for letting me in sub in guys!

~Dysole, enjoying this format.
Old February 8th, 2013, 04:39 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Has anyone seen Heroscaper2010? He hasn't shown up for our match yet.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 8th, 2013, 04:50 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Hmmm..... He must have been that rather hairy shirtless guy that just ran around our house pretending to be a Wookie, pounding on windows and yelling things that I don't think Wookies can say.... I'll see if I can catch him for you....

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; February 8th, 2013 at 04:52 PM. Reason: I kid... I kid.......
Old February 8th, 2013, 04:52 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Hmmm..... He must have been that shirtless guy that just ran around our house pretending to be a Wookie, pounding on windows and yelling things that I don't think Wookies can say.... I'll see if I can catch him for you....
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boromir96 again.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 8th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
Hivelord
Attack rolls: 46 out of 77 (59.74%)
Defense rolls: 18 out of 55 (32.73%)
Total dice rolled: 132

Foudzing
Attack rolls: 27 out of 63 (42.86%)
Defense rolls: 43 out of 140 (30.71%)
Total dice rolled: 203
Well if we take the stats right after the first 2 rounds (the more important rounds) it was:
Hivelord: 77% attack dices, 38% defense dices
foudzing: 47% attack dices, 16% defense dices

Racheim died in 2 attacks of 4...
None except 2 of my defense succeded against lightining blast whereas I had always 4 defense dices (2 success and 10fails xD)

I wanted to surrender after this moment (and the lost of Racheim), but hivelord was not happy with that si I continued for him even if knew it was completely over. ^^
I managed to get Quahon at the end but Kaemon cleaned out everything pretty easily.

None except 2 of my defense succeded against lightining blast whereas I had always 4 defense dices (2 success and 10 fails xD)

This was the game were I really can blame Filthy.

Hivelord made the good call to force me to play the knights and he got the good rolls he needed to secure the win.

And yeah, Quahon is waaaaaaaaay better than Nilfheim.
She's competing with Q9 and Raelin for the title of the best hero in my opinion.
She has a 24-13 record now in the online league.
It's pretty impressive, especially i a such small period of time.

Old February 8th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
And yeah, Quahon is waaaaaaaaay better than Nilfheim.
She's competing with Q9 and Raelin for the title of the best hero in my opinion.
She has a 24-13 record now in the online league.
It's pretty impressive, especially i a such small period of time.
I am really beginning to believe this. A couple of good rolls with her SA is all it takes to remove any closing figures. Still, El Diabolo managed to take her out with rats (OK, his reavers had some help ), so it is just a matter of closing with her; but, not exactly an easy matter.
Old February 8th, 2013, 05:54 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

She is good, but she affects the game differently than Nilf. I play alot of Greenscales + Nilf/Quahon. And I wouldn't say Quahon is WAAAAY better, I don't even now if she is better. She is just different.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events