Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 23rd, 2021, 10:44 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: whitestuff

Scarlet Witch!
Old November 23rd, 2021, 11:32 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Scarlet Witch for me!
Old November 23rd, 2021, 12:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Black Canary
Old November 23rd, 2021, 12:36 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Joker (I)
Old November 23rd, 2021, 05:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Black Canary certainly gets a fair amount of play in my experience, but I'm going to go with Joker for my one vote. He and HQ are a nice little duo that I add to different armies just for the OM chaos they can inflict upon my opponent, and causing chaos fits him perfectly.
Old November 23rd, 2021, 06:01 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Joker (I) I think is my favorite Joker, the other cards show he's a versatile enough villain to get so many designs. With II covering his classic toxin, II wonderfully incorporating all his gags, and Injustice League being fun in those builds, the first design still feels like the epitome of Joker and is still fun to play in almost any game.
Old November 23rd, 2021, 06:41 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Black Canary gets my vote. Both her normal and special attack are strong and fun, and the Green Arrow synergy is great.

Alfred Pennyworth is a close runner-up, as his synergies are all pretty unique, even today.
Old November 24th, 2021, 01:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Ooh, Whitey has some really solid designs.

Black Canary (I) is still one of the best Vigilantes, and a great pairing with Green Arrow.

Joker (I) is classically maniacal. Love him.

Doomsday has a very cool resurrection mechanic, and the adaptive defense is real clever.

Alfred Pennyworth is just awesome.

Scarlet Witch (I) is a bit too awesome

Sabretooth Possibly the most boring design here...? But even then he's a cool figure, just hard to fit in armies.

Speedy (Mia Dearden) Love her in sidekick armies. She can bring some power for a small cost.

Mandarin Fun way to use glyphs, even if I don't prefer to have that much hardware with me in my games.

Annihilus Love his mechanics for wanting the Cosmic Rod. So much fun (And I largely based Evil Ernie on him!)

Difficult choice. Probably between Black Canary and Joker for me. Canary is used way more often, but I'll go with Joker since he's classic, and a great way to represent the character.
Old November 27th, 2021, 02:25 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have never not enjoyed taking Black Canary. She's great.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 27th, 2021, 03:33 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

@whitestuff would you like to choose who should go next?
Old December 1st, 2021, 06:20 AM
Archie

Results of whitestuff LD poll:

1. Black Canary (I) - [7]
2. Joker (I) - [4]
4. Mandarin - [2]
4. Scarlet Witch (I) - [2]
Old December 1st, 2021, 06:38 AM
Archie

@SirGalahad is next up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad LDs
Poison Ivy (I)
Green Goblin
Strong Guy
Magma
Trapster
Fatality
Hercules
Luke Cage
Vixen
Juggernaut
Dazzler
Rogue
Psylocke
Icicle
Amazon Warriors
Scorpion (Mac Gargan)
Stepford Cuckoos
Jocasta
Lizard
Firefly
Aurora
Leech
Mister Terrific (Michael Holt)
Forge
Sage
Grey Gargoyle
Selene Gallio
Odin
Mister Hyde
Doorman
Purple Man
Radioactive Man
Typhoid Mary
Stilt-Man
Deathlok
Tombstone
Valkyrie
Zombie
Gypsy
Lockjaw
Northstar
Psycho-Man
Gamora (I)
Seth
E. Honda
Dhalsim

Glyph of Amulet of Damballah
Glyph of Neutralizer
Glyph of Replicator
SirGalahad has an impressive 51 designs, including many C3G classics. With such a large list, everyone gets 3 votes this time around.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy