Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 31st, 2014, 01:06 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) - Playtesting

I'm not seeing anything too concerning here, she can get a decent attack, but nothing out of line really (heck the other Batgirl is equal to her Rivalry boosted stats from the get go, at the same point cost even). Vigilante synergy is nice, but from what I've seen there's nothing there that creates a breaker combo of any stripe.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 6th, 2014, 07:20 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I was holding off on sending her to playtesting until some of the backlog cleared, but things are picking up, so I'm going to go ahead and send her. Maybe the big name will get us some more activity.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 10th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

My brother was just talking to me about this design and he pointed out that Reckless Advance works with ranged attacks too, which would be fine, but it potentially gives figures with no range a ranged counterstrike.

For reference:
RECKLESS ADVANCE
If Batgirl attacks a figure she was not engaged with at the start of the turn, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled. During this attack, all excess shields rolled by the defending figure count as unblockable hits inflicted on Batgirl by that figure.

I think we should alter it to work on just adjacent attacks,which I think was the original intent anyways.

Giving us:
RECKLESS ADVANCE

If Batgirl attacks an adjacent figure that she was not engaged with at the start of this turn, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled. During this attack, all excess shields rolled by the defending figure count as unblockable hits inflicted on Batgirl by that figure.
Old November 10th, 2014, 07:03 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
My brother was just talking to me about this design and he pointed out that Reckless Advance works with ranged attacks too, which would be fine, but it potentially gives figures with no range a ranged counterstrike.

For reference:
RECKLESS ADVANCE
If Batgirl attacks a figure she was not engaged with at the start of the turn, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled. During this attack, all excess shields rolled by the defending figure count as unblockable hits inflicted on Batgirl by that figure.

I think we should alter it to work on just adjacent attacks,which I think was the original intent anyways.

Giving us:
RECKLESS ADVANCE

If Batgirl attacks an adjacent figure that she was not engaged with at the start of this turn, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled. During this attack, all excess shields rolled by the defending figure count as unblockable hits inflicted on Batgirl by that figure.
Adjacent was definitely the intention and the way I played it. I'll update the SP with that and let "RedHood" know.

Old November 10th, 2014, 07:05 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post

For reference:
RECKLESS ADVANCE

Giving us:
RECKLESS ADVANCE

Adjacent was definitely the intention and the way I played it. I'll update the SP with that and let "RedHood" know.
Cool that's what I thought.
Old November 11th, 2014, 10:31 AM

"RedHood's" tests:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidicul
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Batgirl (Barbra Gordon)

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
PASS

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
PASS

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
PASS

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
PASS

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
PASS

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
PASS

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
PASS

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
PASS

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
PASS

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
PASS

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? YES
- What should be the unit's point value? 130 feels good
- Give a brief overview. Managed to put a big hurt on Electro with a single attack, she did a total of 6 wounds.
Map: Sacred Shrine
Units: Batgirl, Echo, Batman (Terry), Batman (Bruce) I, Robin and Azrael (900) vs Kingpin, Mysterio, Killer Croc, Electro and Parasite (910).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? YES.
- What should be the unit's point value? Still feel like 130 is a good fit.
- Give a brief overview. .Batgirl does some wounds to Winter Soilder and takes out some Ninjas
Map: .Sacred Shrine
Units: 3x Hand Ninjas, Boomerang, Winter Soldier, Elektra, Talia Al Ghul and Lady Shiva (1080) vs Batgirl, Batman II, Black Canary, Green Arrow (Oliver), Daredevil and Punisher(1080).
Spoiler Alert!

Old November 11th, 2014, 10:32 AM

Batgirl did pretty well, but nothing too strong. Looking pretty good at 130 from those. "Glass cannon" was exactly what I was going for with this design, I'm glad she seems to be working out that way.

Old December 1st, 2014, 06:47 PM

Midgie's tests (which took me forever to format correctly):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3
Spoiler Alert!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Batgirl

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? ~130
- Give a brief overview. Batman and His crew(Tim Drake, Barbra Gordon, and Damian Wayne) as two JLA members to help out Green Arrow, and the Flash to help take down Darkseid once and for all. Darkseid recruited Deadshot, Bane, and Professor Zoom. because they have to most knowledge of the opposing team. The match is a last man standing and KnockBack rules are in effect.Glyphs used, Team-Up, Time Bomb, and Cosmic Shielding.
Map: Sacred Shrine Map.
Units: Batman #1 Bruce Wayne, Robin(Tim Drake), Robin(Damian Wayne), Batgirl(Barbra Gordon), Alfred Pennyworth, Green Arrow(Oliver Queen) , and Flash(Barry Allen).(990)Darkseid, Professor Zoom, Deadshot, and Bane.(970)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass
Yes or NoYesYes
- What should be the unit's point value? ~130
- Give a brief overview. [B]Dare Devil and Luke Cage get into an argument about the right way to fight crime, so Luke Cage and Dare Devil both recruit there own style. Cage rounds up Fighter, Dare Devil asks the best Vigilantes for help. The match is a last man standing and KnockBack rules are in effect.Glyphs used, Team-Up, Time Bomb, and Cosmic Shielding.
Map: Sacred Shrine Map.
Units: Batman(#1 Bruce Wayne), Batgirl(Barbra Gordon), Batgirl(Cassandra Cain), Robin(Tim Drake), Alfred Pennyworth, The Punisher, and Dare Devil.(1000)Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Black Knight, and Spider-Man(Peter Parker).(1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by TrollBrute; December 1st, 2014 at 10:34 PM.
Old December 1st, 2014, 10:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He's new but seems pretty eager. I haven't really checked his content but if it's acceptable maybe you can PM this properly formatted example that he can compare to what he actually sent and see if he can see one for one comparisons and improve before he jumps on the next one. He's already asking for another.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 1st, 2014, 10:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
He's new but seems pretty eager. I haven't really checked his content but if it's acceptable maybe you can PM this properly formatted example that he can compare to what he actually sent and see if he can see one for one comparisons and improve before he jumps on the next one. He's already asking for another.
I tediously went over the report I got for Jackal with him and made him edit it properly too. I figured that would be the best way to teach him. I think he'll eventually catch on, he just needs a firm guiding hand right now.
Old December 1st, 2014, 10:37 PM

The test itself is formatted fine (almost a bit too much info, but that's better than not enough), it was the actual coding of the message that I had to fix. Missing brackets, \ instead of /, missing spoiler tags, that sort of thing. When I first fixed it, it wanted to split the second game into 7 different spoilers. Took me some time to fix the mistakes.

Old December 1st, 2014, 11:12 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Yeah, I had that same issue in the test he sent me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library