Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 18th, 2019, 02:18 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
But T-Rex in Marvel, DC, and pretty much all other media are at a different power level than these. It seems that’s what Bats and LO are saying.
Exactly. I, for one, don't have a problem with Old One Eye leading dinos from different universes; I think it's cool, and would still be the case - after all, the power to do that would be on Old One Eye's card. But I do have a problem with standard dinos from universes other than 2000AD being at a non-representative point on the power scale.
So just make these 2000AD and leave room open for a stronger T-Rex from Marvel or DC or whatever, one who could still be lead by Old One Eye because the power is on her card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
But T-Rex in Marvel, DC, and pretty much all other media are at a different power level than these. It seems that’s what Bats and LO are saying.
Then why is Beast Boy T-REX 60 points?
It looks like to me that they are exactly the same power level.
We've been through that - Gar assuming the form of a given animal =/= the given animal itself.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 18th, 2019, 02:23 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Lost Land T-Rex ( Public Playtesting )

Quote:
Quote:
Because he’s not a real T-Rex, he’s a teen who sometimes turns into a T-Rex. What makes a T-Rex dangerous is their unpredictable ferocity and their familiarity with their own bodies, both of which Beast Boy lacks. Also, T-Rex Beast Boy is priced around the idea that you can knock him out of the T-Rex form and back to being regular Beast Boy, so it’s not like the T-Rex form even represents Gar’s true stats.
Old June 18th, 2019, 02:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Because he’s not a real T-Rex, he’s a teen who sometimes turns into a T-Rex. What makes a T-Rex dangerous is their unpredictable ferocity and their familiarity with their own bodies, both of which Beast Boy lacks. Also, T-Rex Beast Boy is priced around the idea that you can knock him out of the T-Rex form and back to being regular Beast Boy, so it’s not like the T-Rex form even represents Gar’s true stats.
This. Precisely.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 18th, 2019, 02:31 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Honestly if T-Rexes are portrayed this way, at a ~60 point power level, in 2000AD then I have absolutely no problem having them be a 2000AD design and it would actually make me feel a lot better about this whole thing.
Old June 19th, 2019, 11:15 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Cursed Earth T-Rex ( Public Playtesting )

Any body wanna go for Weak Minded 4 or even 6? I really wanna run these guys in like a Puppet Master or Hasbro Doom build but the +2 to the mind control roll will make it a pretty shaky build. Just my thought
Old June 19th, 2019, 11:19 AM
Just A Head

Weak Minded 20?
Old June 19th, 2019, 11:45 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Suggested bio: Tyrannosaurs are a species of large carnivorous dinosaurs that lived in the Cursed Earth, primarily Sauron Valley. Most tyrannosaurs were brought back to life in the late 2000's in a scientific experiment to try and clone Dinosaurs from fossils. Most of them were donated to various wildlife parks but managed to escape from captivity during the Atomic Wars. Many dinosaurs, including tyrannosaurs, made their home in Sauron Valley. The black tyrannosaur Satanus quickly dominated the other tyrannosaurs and became their leader, after which tyrannosaurs simply became just another of the Cursed Earth's many dangers. (slightly modified from the Judge Dredd Fandom Wiki page)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 19th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What are you insinuating? That I am presenting an under powered version of a 2000AD T-Rex?

If that is the case, then why does Bob & Carol exist?
They are both 2000AD T-Rex from the Cursed Earth and they are both 65 points and no one has ever made the claim that they are under powered.

Yet some people think that generic T-Rex should be up to twice the points of established T-Rex in the universe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Any body wanna go for Weak Minded 4 or even 6? I really wanna run these guys in like a Puppet Master or Hasbro Doom build but the +2 to the mind control roll will make it a pretty shaky build. Just my thought
Cool idea but I am not sure it would pass Bats' theme test.
Old June 19th, 2019, 01:43 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: T-Rex ( Public Playtesting )

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: T-Rex @60 points

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: T-Rex(x9)[540] vs. Bane(190), Cap(220) & Hired Guns(130) [540]

It was a massacre.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Cap 3/5 wounds, Bane 2/6 wounds & Hired Guns 1 of 4 left

Army Test
Units: T-Rex(x8), Oracle(110) & Skrull Infiltrator(10) vs. Bane(190), Hired Guns(130) & Wolverine(280) [600]

The T-Rex essentially lost to a 320 point army.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Bane 3/6 wounds & Wolverine Full (never leaves SZ)

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The T-Rex feel way overer costed in this match-up. I am not sure they are worth 30. [/QUOTE]

If you take Wolvy out of the mix in the second game and recalculate the points, they T-Rex were played at 25 points apiece and still lost.

I think we over nerfed them.
Old June 19th, 2019, 01:55 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
What are you insinuating? That I am presenting an under powered version of a 2000AD T-Rex?

If that is the case, then why does Bob & Carol exist?
They are both 2000AD T-Rex from the Cursed Earth and they are both 65 points and no one has ever made the claim that they are under powered.

Yet some people think that generic T-Rex should be up to twice the points of established T-Rex in the universe?
They're at that level because everybody trusted you to put these named characters that only you really know at the right point level. I assumed they were kinda crappy one-off "villains" that got dealt with fairly quickly because you valued each one at around the same level as a generic Judge.

But when it comes to something like "generic T-Rex", we pretty much all have experience on the matter and a lot of people seem to think 60 isn't the right place for one.

Like I said before, if this design is now specifically based off how T-Rexes are portrayed in 2000AD and they are honestly that weak in those comics (As in a random Judge or Paste Pot Pete has an okay chance of beating one) that changes my perspective entirely.
Old June 19th, 2019, 01:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Don’t worry about me. I don’t have a vote (or want one).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 19th, 2019, 02:03 PM

Quote:
They're at that level because everybody trusted you to put these named characters that only you really know at the right point level. I assumed they were kinda crappy one-off "villains" that got dealt with fairly quickly because you valued each one at around the same level as a generic Judge.

But when it comes to something like "generic T-Rex", we pretty much all have experience on the matter and a lot of people seem to think 60 isn't the right place for one.

Like I said before, if this design is now specifically based off how T-Rexes are portrayed in 2000AD and they are honestly that weak in those comics (As in a random Judge or Paste Pot Pete has an okay chance of beating one) that changes my perspective entirely.

People trusting me is not the case or this thread would be done already.
If you want to read about some T-Rex in 2000AD, check out Bob's thread. The entire comic is in there. Read it and decide for yourself if Bob's design is fair or not.
Bob & Carol are pretty typical of your standard T-Rex in 2000AD with a little extra juice due to them being part of a unique group.
They are both 65 points and I have not seen anyone complain about them being too weak for a T-Rex. Play them and decide for yourself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library