Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 20th, 2024, 06:17 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

Wow, the link already got removed.
Old February 20th, 2024, 07:15 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Whoa. Someone is actively working on these pages right now. A couple of them have changed since my previous post. Not sure which item yet, but something has the price of $59.99

Edit: And all gone. Word spread fast. All the links have been 404ed
That was the power rangers place holder as near as I can tell.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old February 20th, 2024, 09:30 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, the $59.99 may be a real price for something, or not. Looks like they were setting up some templates for filling in more legit info later.
Old February 20th, 2024, 10:19 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

When I saw the website, I did not see any prices; only a link to "preorder now".
Old February 20th, 2024, 10:48 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Am I the only one hoping the bases are identical to the original line outside D2-D3. Those weird bases at the end have bothered me ever since.
Old February 21st, 2024, 02:32 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

That was excellent work, GaryLASQ. So much better than a blurry shelf photo...
Old February 21st, 2024, 03:09 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod View Post
That was excellent work, GaryLASQ. So much better than a blurry shelf photo...
Pay attention everyone. This is how you tease out someone's narcissistic tendencies for showing more of something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSers.com
Most users ever online was 8,052, January 14th, 2024 at 05:03 PM.
Hmm, I didn't realize our most users ever online was so recent.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; February 27th, 2024 at 11:26 AM.
Old February 21st, 2024, 06:52 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Am I the only one hoping the bases are identical to the original line outside D2-D3. Those weird bases at the end have bothered me ever since.

The large single hex bases? Those largely were created due to the number of D&D sculpts that were too big for a small base but didn't fit well with peanut bases, so they made the new bases to allow for more figure possibilities.

Since this is returning to sculpts designed specifically for HeroScape, my assumption is that they will be designed with the peanut bases in mind when they are big.

That said, the D&D large bases set a precedent for it to perhaps be an occasional option when the shape/pose of a proposed big model becomes difficult to implement on a peanut base.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post

The large single hex bases? Those largely were created due to the number of D&D sculpts that were too big for a small base but didn't fit well with peanut bases, so they made the new bases to allow for more figure possibilities.

Since this is returning to sculpts designed specifically for HeroScape, my assumption is that they will be designed with the peanut bases in mind when they are big.

That said, the D&D large bases set a precedent for it to perhaps be an occasional option when the shape/pose of a proposed big model becomes difficult to implement on a peanut base.
Specifically the small bases matching the D&D style without the tapered edge:

I am optimistic since the Haslab showed tapered bases, even though they were initially integral with the miniature and would not include a sticker. I am curious what the final product will look like.

Showmethefinalcardshapeplease
Old March 1st, 2024, 07:26 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I'm surprised this place isn't blowing up right now. They just revealed the new Master Set, Battle Box, and Terrain Set. There is a new website with bios and cards for all the new units here: https://renegadegamestudios.com/hero...character-bios

There are painted and unpainted versions for both sets that contain minis, with a price difference accordingly.

https://renegadegamestudios.com/shop...snf=1&brand=71

They announced "Wave 2" preorders will go up in June and release in the Fall.

Apparently, Waves mean something different to Renegade. They are calling the three products revealed today "Wave 1."

They also showed a Sgt Drake promo figure you get for preordering Wave 1, and a Shiori mini that will be an organized play giveaway. Their cards are also on the bios page.
Old March 1st, 2024, 07:32 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Pre-Order from https://renegadegamestudios.com/heroscape/ and use promo code WELCOME10 (1st order) or WELCOMEBACK10 (if you ordered from Renegade before) for 10% off ($34 off if you get 1 of each including painted)

If you bought pre-order, add your name to the list in thread I made.
Old March 1st, 2024, 07:39 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I'm surprised this place isn't blowing up right now. They just revealed the new Master Set, Battle Box, and Terrain Set. There is a new website with bios and cards for all the new units here: https://renegadegamestudios.com/hero...character-bios

There are painted and unpainted versions for both sets that contain minis, with a price difference accordingly.

https://renegadegamestudios.com/shop...snf=1&brand=71

They announced "Wave 2" preorders will go up in June and release in the Fall.

Apparently, Waves mean something different to Renegade. They are calling the three products revealed today "Wave 1."

They also showed a Sgt Drake promo figure you get for preordering Wave 1, and a Shiori mini that will be an organized play giveaway. Their cards are also on the bios page.
The blowing up is mostly happening on Discord in the Heroscape and Renagade servers, live conversation is easier there.

The Shori, Drake and Raelin figures are phenomenal, easily stole the show for me

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News