Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old February 18th, 2011, 08:50 PM

ScottManDeath knows what's in an order marker ScottManDeath knows what's in an order marker
Miniaturemarket Rackham (AT-43, Confrontation) sale!

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/rackhamblowout
Old February 18th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Miniaturemarket Rackham (AT-43, Confrontation) sale!

This is an awsome deal!

The army boxes will really fill out some holes. Also check out the at-42 for some scifi additions (the cogs are excellent)

The larger figures have the same size base as D&D large, and the small bases only require miniumal sanding to fit on latters.

Highly recommended.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old February 18th, 2011, 09:43 PM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the link, I just put in my order for some Confrontation. Excellent deals! +Rep to you.
Old February 18th, 2011, 09:47 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

ohmygoodnessohmygoodness.

I guess I'll be selling all my accumulated skeleton minis back to Auggie's; there's a new best deal in town. 4 skeletons plus a great uncommon hero-looking dude for seven bucks??? That's cheaper than you'd get it as a Heroscape pack.

And those Griffin and Lions sets are full of figures that look like they could easily pass for dismounted Templar Cavalry... hmm...
Old February 18th, 2011, 09:58 PM

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

If you get the Ram box, you get 4 Squads of Skeletons, 4 of those ram guys, A Black Knigh squad and those crazy winged things.

Old February 18th, 2011, 10:06 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
If you get the Ram box, you get 4 Squads of Skeletons, 4 of those ram guys, A Black Knigh squad and those crazy winged things.
...wow. Thanks, wriggz. Rejiggering the order now.

Expect to see a 4-figure skeleton squad custom in the next few weeks...
Old February 18th, 2011, 10:23 PM

I just got a set, I thought Medium Wild hero bonding and some sort of d20 based protect the hero (like the Beat cops from c3g).

The Rackem stuff is really well done, and looks great with Heroscape stuff. I expect alot of Customs out of this sale.

Old February 18th, 2011, 10:45 PM

brendrizzle Woo who?

Wow, those are some nice figures! Too bad I spent too much money recently on Heroscape... I will have to pass for now
Old February 18th, 2011, 10:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I want to thank you for letting me know about this great deal!! However, I just spent $75+ on stuff I don't know if I really need so curse you for sharing this info with me.
Old February 18th, 2011, 10:57 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I want to thank you for letting me know about this great deal!! However, I just spent $75+ on stuff I don't know if I really need so curse you for sharing this info with me.
Only $75...I just spent a good portion of my tax refund.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 18th, 2011, 11:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, well I was up to a lot more before starting to remove things from my shopping cart. Figured I would get just enough for the free shipping and call it a day. Trying to keep my spending on none essentials under control right now.
Old February 18th, 2011, 11:14 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, well I was up to a lot more before starting to remove things from my shopping cart. Figured I would get just enough for the free shipping and call it a day. Trying to keep my spending on none essentials under control right now.
What can I say I'm addicted to pre-painted plastic

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales