Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old January 21st, 2012, 09:26 PM

armiller2015 is surprisingly tart
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

I can't.... Stop playing...... Skyrim........ Too much awesome... For one game....
Old January 21st, 2012, 11:15 PM

ProfitOfDoom is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I love playing Condemned 2,Crime Scene mode online. It's a oldy but a goodie. When played with the right people,I have to say the greatest game to play online for the 360.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 03:30 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Sonic CD. Horizontal red spring into a loop, into another loop, up a wall, another loop, a Hot Wheels-esque booster, another loop, right into a spikes. In other words, typical Sega Genesis Sonic. Also has this needless and confusing time travel thing going on.

Do you like Sonic 1, 2, 3, and Sonic & Knuckles? Congrats, you will love Sonic CD. Are you sort of into the Genesis Sonic games? You will also like Sonic CD. It's a good game, but I don't see why people adore these games so much.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old January 22nd, 2012, 12:22 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Finished Sonic Generations this weekend. It was a nice way to celebrate Sonic's 20th anniversary, running you though newly designed versions of classic levels from every major game in the series (except oddly, Sonic CD). You play each level twice, once as classic Sonic in 2D, then again as modern Sonic in 3D.

The classic levels are really nice, but limited. The 3D levels actually really shine because they're happy to revert to 2D when it makes sense, while using 3D sections to really give you a sense of speed. I think they're similar to the style they've used in Sonic Unleashed and Colors, but I skipped over those games. It's really nice to see that things like the boost meter from the Rush games are making their way to the 3D games. Anyway, really great little platformer. Glad to see Sonic in such good shape.
Thanks, I've been fishing for a review that isn't from a company.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Sonic CD. Horizontal red spring into a loop, into another loop, up a wall, another loop, a Hot Wheels-esque booster, another loop, right into a spikes. In other words, typical Sega Genesis Sonic. Also has this needless and confusing time travel thing going on.

Do you like Sonic 1, 2, 3, and Sonic & Knuckles? Congrats, you will love Sonic CD. Are you sort of into the Genesis Sonic games? You will also like Sonic CD. It's a good game, but I don't see why people adore these games so much.
I love Sonic 2, and I need to play the others more.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 22nd, 2012, 03:41 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Tamriel Awaits the Return of it's Hero: Flameslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
SKYRIM!!!!!

Just got it today, and I don't plan on getting any sleep either.
Yeah, it's pretty awesome. Best game I've ever played. I've had it since Christmas and while I don't pull all nighters playing it, I get in several hours of awesomeness every week playing it.
I don't plan on pulling any more all nighters with it either, but this game was worth it.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 05:09 PM

wood elf is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I have an unrare disease called Skyrim Addiction. Level 43 and almost to 44!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old January 22nd, 2012, 06:28 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wood elf View Post
I have an unrare disease called Skyrim Addiction. Level 43 and almost to 44!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just curious, what race is your character? For some reason, I got a hunch you're playing as a wood elf.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old January 22nd, 2012, 11:06 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
Quote:
Just curious, what race is your character? For some reason, I got a hunch you're playing as a wood elf.
Actually I think he's a Bosmer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old January 23rd, 2012, 06:21 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

...I think he's actually a Dark Elf

I'm using an Argonian, personally. Free water-breathing rules! That, and I don't need much in the way of Cure Disease Potions. I'm just cheap that way (Or, the Argonian Race is my personal favorite...)

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 06:50 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Finished the main quest in Skyrim and decided it was time to take a break after about 140 hours.

So, I got out Fallout 3 and Borderlands for some RPG but with guns this time! Ironically, both have the "Vault" as a key part of the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old January 23rd, 2012, 07:16 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm using an Argonian, personally. Free water-breathing rules! That, and I don't need much in the way of Cure Disease Potions. I'm just cheap that way (Or, the Argonian Race is my personal favorite...)
Psshhhht, Nord until I die! I've played one since I first picked up an ES game. It would be a sin not to play one in Skyrim.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old January 23rd, 2012, 11:01 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Psshhhht, Nord until I die! I've played one since I first picked up an ES game. It would be a sin not to play one in Skyrim.
Dark Elf til I die for me. I've played one since I picked up ES IV and it will always be my first playthrough race.

I'm a F18, bro.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games