Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old February 8th, 2010, 11:09 AM

Cybertourk is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I only have Rise of the Valkyrie......

Any good maps using only that set? Other than the ones in the rule book? I also got the DnD set but can't use it untill my B-Day on the 22nd. And I also wondered if any one is selling any pieces.
Old February 8th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: I only have Rise of the Valkyrie......

http://store02.prostores.com/servlet...mes/StoreFront

Auggie rocks on buying individual terrain and figures.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old February 8th, 2010, 11:18 AM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The BOV (Battlefields of Vahalla) thread found here is a great place to look. Most of the maps there use more than just RotV, though, so you might want to look at different map threads. Gamebear has a lot of maps that you could probably use here.

Last edited by Sujoah; February 8th, 2010 at 11:31 AM.
Old February 8th, 2010, 11:21 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't know how up to date this site is, but you can put in how many of each set you have and how many players you want and it will search heroscapers.com for maps that fit that criteria. Pretty sweet.

Old February 8th, 2010, 12:58 PM

Thanks for the links they are very helpful
Old February 8th, 2010, 01:13 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

EDIT: Just noticed that the OP specified NOT in the rulebook.....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Last edited by gorthan313; February 8th, 2010 at 02:43 PM.
Old February 8th, 2010, 01:17 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Here's two maps that have been played at many tournaments and are considered some of the very best maps out there.

Common Ground by Gamebear:

Turret Rocks by Kahrma:

Old February 8th, 2010, 02:25 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Try Stardust Fountain - played this more than anything until I got my first Road to the Forgotten Forest and Swarm of the Marro sets.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=213

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old February 8th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Try these if your feeling adventurous.

Capuan Arena

A Stone's Throw
Old February 11th, 2010, 09:28 PM

Awesome maps, I just ordered a Castle set, RtFF, SotM and all of wave one figures, and I'm getting the D&D set on my birth day. so my collection is growing.
Old February 13th, 2010, 07:04 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Not to toot my own horn, but Run to the Hills has been popular.
Old February 13th, 2010, 07:17 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Nice! Welcome to the forums and have fun when you get your sets!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios