Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 22nd, 2008, 10:34 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Supers TNT (Nomination thread & links to Trials)

While I appreciate the nomination, I'm not sure the TNT trials are going on any more. There hasn't been activity for quite a while.

However, if you have suggestions on how I could improve this custom, I'd still love to hear them!
Old December 23rd, 2008, 01:22 AM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
While I appreciate the nomination, I'm not sure the TNT trials are going on any more. There hasn't been activity for quite a while.
Well, that's too bad. Why no more TNT activity? It's such a great idea... 'semi-official' new units to add to Heroscape [for less than the price of a retail booster with proper interweb skillz]? What's not to love?

I'd be glad to help play-test any figures if TNT gets going again.

About Animal Man, the biggest concern I have is how to properly word his mimesis power... beast or creature aren't designations on any Heroscape cards [I may be wrong, I'm a noob!]. Would AM be able to mimic a Marro skill? Anyone that is not 'Human'?

I apologize if this thread is not the place to discuss this specific figure... is there already an Animal Man thread? [I couldn't find one with the search function]

If you guys haven't considered Animal Man yet, his power is VERY interesting in the context of Heroscape...
Old December 23rd, 2008, 12:17 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't think anyone was against the idea of TNTs, it's just that most of the people involved don't seem to be around anymore.

I think the proper place to discuss Animal Man (or anyone's customs) is in their custom thread. Mine is here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=8888

And "Creature" and "Beast" are official designations. Swog Rider, Krug, Mimring, Abomination, and Incredible Hulk all make use of them, along with some of my customs.
Old January 26th, 2009, 10:50 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know this has been asked befoer, but can someone unsticky the trial threads. They have been up here for so long, and now with NM24 it is very unlikely they will ever be revisisted.

Thank You

Old January 26th, 2009, 12:25 PM

I second that!
Old March 1st, 2009, 10:07 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well a big thank you to whoever did what we asked! I didn't notice till now, so I don't even know when it happened, but thank you so much.

Should we remove this sticky also? And move Markb's thread to a sticky? Just trying to think of what is used the most?

Oh and maybe GreyOwl can combine the Species, class, personality list w/his customization tools, and make that whole thread a sticky. might be very very useful. Just a thought.

Old March 1st, 2009, 10:52 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Wow, I can't believe I didn't notice those threads were gone either. Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations