Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 2nd, 2010, 12:03 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Good Pig's D&D Custom Heroes - New! Dwarf Sniper for Aqu

I really like Molum. However, he just seems a little underpriced to me. His special attack has a very wide range since he is double base; giving his Blistering Sands attack a twenty-one hex area effect that only hurts enemy figures. I definitely see him closer to Moltenclaw's price than Mimring.

Like Moltenclaw, he has a special attack that hits multiple figures, a terrain ability, and flying. Limiting his special attack to a range of one or making it effect all figures would be ways to justify the 150 price.

I really want to playtest him though, what would be a good proxy figure? Orthkurick maybe? (+rep on awesome customs)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs