Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 2nd, 2019, 04:43 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Interesting write-up, I like it
Old June 2nd, 2019, 04:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 07:39 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Flash set.
Its model number and name are #044 / Savitar.

NAME = SAVITAR
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ZEALOT
PERSONALITY = ENVIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 10
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

SPEED FORCE
Savitar may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces. If Savitar did not attack this turn, you may either move him up to an additional 4 spaces, or choose up to 3 figures Savitar moved through this turn and roll an unblockable attack die against each chosen figure.

SPEED FORCE OBSESSION
After rolling attack or defense dice for Savitar, you may immediately move him up to 2 spaces. Savitar must end this movement engaged with a figure that has the Speed Force or Superspeed special power, if possible.

VELOCITY MANIPULATION
Figures engaged with Savitar roll 1 fewer defense die. Figures that begin their movement engaged with Savitar subtract 2 from their Move numbers.
Quote:
The figure used for this unit is a ??? figure from the ??? set.
Its model number and name are #??? / ???.

NAME = SAVITAR CULTISTS
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (3)
CLASS = CULTISTS
PERSONALITY = FANATICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

SPEED OF SAVITAR
While you control a Zealot with the Speed Force special power, Savitar Cultists add 3 to their Move numbers and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SAVITAR'S COMMAND
Before attacking with a Savitar Cultist, if you control a Zealot with the Speed Force special power, you may add an automatic skull to your roll. If you do, and the defending figure receives no wounds from the attack, destroy that Savitar Cultist.
Limited images for this guy, but hey, one had a bio baked in. Very different from the TV version, if you're a CW fan (they basically only kept the name).

His lending/taking speed could have some out-there mechanical interpretations, but in the book it basically just translates to making his henchmen fast, and being able to mess with other people's superspeed.

You could arguably skip the cultists and try to design him in a way where he's doing the 'Cult of Speed' stuff himself with whatever Commons he wants, but that approach didn't quite feel right to me. He felt more fully realized as a straightforward 'boss-level' speedster, with the Cultists as an optional add-on.

Last edited by Ronin; June 23rd, 2019 at 07:48 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 07:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Impressive.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 08:09 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Very cool, more speedsters are always fun.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 10:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

One I've wanted for a while and had no ideas for. With his power set and stats, I just worry he'll dominate Wally and Barry in match ups, so I'd see if I couldn't tweak him back here or there a tiny bit - maybe even on move.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 22nd, 2019, 10:50 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

It sounds like it took a team of speedsters to take Savitar down, so it may be thematic for him to be a step above Barry & Wally. The attack could probably be taken down to 5 though, since he already is subtracting 1 defense.

(I know the CW version was very different, but he made Barry, Wally, and Jay look like rookies. That Savitar was fast. It's almost disappointing how different Savitar and Zoom are in the comics because I loved the TV versions.)
Old June 22nd, 2019, 10:54 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, his Attack and/or Defense could reasonably come down one.

Definitely want him a little beefier than Wally/Barry, but he probably shouldn't be dominant.

I actually wasn't huge on TV Zoom and Savitar. I liked Zoom at first, but less as we dug into his backstory. I think I would have been more willing to accept Savitar if the stuff around him had been better. I felt like that season had a lot of problems with letting the tone get too dark, and I was hoping for a non-speedster villain.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 10:59 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I forgot that Wally had a team with him when he took down Savitar. It seems like by the end it was really Wally doing it on his own (as I recall, at the time everyone except Wally was starting to lose their speed powers temporarily due to his further tapping into the Speed Force).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 22nd, 2019, 11:01 PM
Symbiotic

Wally vs Savitar came down to a 1v1, yeah, but Savitar was enough of a threat that Wally couldn't really beat him, and had to just help him get into the Speed Force to remove him as a threat.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 11:02 PM

Fair. But Savitar didn't beat Wally either.

Old June 23rd, 2019, 12:17 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Man I really hated the Savitar season of Flash, especially that calisifed speed force bit or whatever it was. Anywhoo, the design looks cool, even if this guy’s costume doesn’t. He’s probably a bit on the strong side though, like he has the most useful power off of Wally and a pretty sweet Defense reduction power too, I’d probably recommend dropping the stats a little depending on what point cost he’s supposed to be hitting.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy