Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 30th, 2012, 02:28 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HeroSkype Match Request Thread

Looking for a match soon! I need to try a match just to see how the whole thing works. I have the basic idea down, but one game should make everything "click." Best time for me would be 10-11pm est on weeknights (we can break it into two sessions if need be.) Also Saturday during the day is not too bad... Sunday night may also work.

Viva la Heroscape!!!

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old September 30th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
Looking for a match soon! I need to try a match just to see how the whole thing works. I have the basic idea down, but one game should make everything "click." Best time for me would be 10-11pm est on weeknights (we can break it into two sessions if need be.) Also Saturday during the day is not too bad... Sunday night may also work.

Viva la Heroscape!!!
Yeah ED, play a game so you can join the next season on MLH! (You got to Oct. 5th to sign up!)

I would play you tonight, but I've already got one lined up for SLH.
Old October 5th, 2012, 07:53 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Anyone up for a game tonight? Shoot me a pm or come into my Chatroom and we can get it set up.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 7th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I'm looking to play a match with someone either today or tomorrow for my Battle Reports. If you are interested, send me a PM and we can try to work out a time.

Last edited by vegietarian18; October 7th, 2012 at 09:55 AM. Reason: could be good practice for new Online Heroscape recruits too
Old October 12th, 2012, 06:53 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Anyone up for a game later? Or is everyone enjoying their Friday night?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old October 12th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Anyone up for a game later? Or is everyone enjoying their Friday night?
Oh, I wish I could, but I have online homework due tonight.
Old October 13th, 2012, 12:03 AM

Northgate knows what's in an order marker Northgate knows what's in an order marker

Looking for a game, have one set up or will join yours.
Old October 14th, 2012, 07:25 PM

Northgate knows what's in an order marker Northgate knows what's in an order marker

Looking for a game, please send me a pm if interested.
Old October 25th, 2012, 11:30 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm available for the next coupla hours if anyone's up for a game, I can use Skype or G Hangout if ya want. PM please!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 29th, 2012, 10:14 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Online Hersocape Match Request Thread

This needs to be changed to be the "Online Heroscape Match Request Thread" as "Heroskype" is no longer a thing.

I need to run a few SoV playtests this week, but I don't think I have time to build a physical board. Is anyone interested in playing against me?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 5th, 2012, 03:55 PM

KeepCalmAndDraftHulk is surprisingly tart

I know the thread hasn't posted in in almost a week, but I'm available to play all day today. Point values/map/scenario doesn't matter to me. PM or Skype message.
Old November 6th, 2012, 10:57 PM
I could go

Heyall! If anyone is up for a game sometime this weekend (Friday Night, Saturday aftrnoon-Night, Sunday Afternoon), I'd be more than happy to oblige you. I want to get some more testing done for my Ronin Custom (will show card in pm), so shoot me a pm and we can play.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events