Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old June 19th, 2010, 09:00 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Question regarding LOTR TMG cave troll set price

I was looking to make some customs using the set that includes Cave troll and some of the fellowship, but the only one I could find was listed at a horrifyingly gargantuan price, much worse than any out of print HS item http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI....2#ht_654wt_913 . It's a shame, these could all make sweet customs, but certainly not spending anywhere near that to make them. Anyone know a place to buy them for a normal price, or has this become the norm?
Old June 19th, 2010, 09:46 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Question regarding LOTR TMG cave troll set price

This is the place I bought most of my LotR minis, back when I started making LotRscape customs. The seller specializes in this out of print game and his prices seemed fair to me after looking around a bit on the internet. Nothing there's really what anyone would call cheap, but it is an out of print game, after all.
Old June 21st, 2010, 06:17 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

He is great to buy from it seems, are LOTR TMG in general close to HS scale? I was thinking to buy quite a few to do customs.
Old June 21st, 2010, 08:37 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

They're taller than Heroscape figures, but it's very close.
Old August 8th, 2010, 11:02 PM

Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker

Big Coin is an excellent source.

That one ebay listing is way too high. A vendor at GenCon 08 had a dozen or so of them for $5. I'm kicking myself now...

If you get one and cut it off the base, could I ask you to PM me. I still play TMG and could use the base to make customs. I'm sure we could work out some sort of deal.

For that matter, I'll make a deal for types of bases of any size.

Thanks

Lord of the Rings TMG Events -Gen Con 13
The North American Championship tournament- Saturday at 4 PM. NMN1342543
Battles of Middle Earth - Saturday at 10 AM. NMN1344930

Last edited by Harlax; August 8th, 2010 at 11:08 PM.
Old September 17th, 2010, 12:30 PM

I have ton of standard bases from the large number of units I bought, interested at all?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures