Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 6th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

The Armoc Warlord by MegaSilver has received 4 Nay votes to review and has been removed from the process.
Old December 6th, 2013, 04:54 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
The Armoc Warlord by MegaSilver has received 4 Nay votes to review and has been removed from the process.
Any more thoughts & consideration to allowing someone to submit an alternate figure in cases where the main figure might run out or be too expensive?

This appears to be the perfect example in the Armoc Warlords case.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old December 6th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Due to the availability issues, I vote for review of Armoc Warlord.
Even if I were to buy the boxes?

Okay....
Hey, don't worry - the design's great! I actually like it so much I'm asking for it for Christmas, even though it didn't pass - I want to break me out some Armocs!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 6th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Any more thoughts & consideration to allowing someone to submit an alternate figure in cases where the main figure might run out or be too expensive?

This appears to be the perfect example in the Armoc Warlords case.
I bought that Tatyzlwyrm figure and it's too small.

There's no other alternative figure, I think.

Last edited by MegaSilver; December 6th, 2013 at 06:07 PM. Reason: It would be cool if repaints were allowed, but they're not.
Old December 6th, 2013, 06:23 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Just to um, horn in on this discussion, the Tannhauser Asteros would make a fine sculpt for this, and it's currently on sale for $5. I was able to add 50 to my cart (beyond that it says, "contact a salesman.") However, the sale only goes until 12/9.

Here's the figure:

Spoiler Alert!
You could also possibly use this mini.

It is from Pathafinders future release Wrath of the Righteous. Says it is an Uncommon Large miniature.

Based on the picture below, I think it probably falls in line of your Large 6.

Old December 6th, 2013, 10:14 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Reaper miniature is available, it is not a problem.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old December 7th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I bought that Tatyzlwyrm figure and it's too small.
Yeah, that thing is tiny. Like a newly-hatched baby viper.
Old December 7th, 2013, 05:23 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

http://abprices.com/D/1496/fiendish-snake
http://abprices.com/D/1728/flame-snake

Here is the abprice page for a couple snake figures I found, just searched snakes. Maybe you can think of some other search terms you'd like to use to look up a figure. I don't think these will work but they are the best I could find. Tried Viper but the results were all pretty much heroscape vipers.

http://abprices.com/D/1789/displacer-serpent

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 7th, 2013, 07:05 PM

Hammerfortress is surprisingly tart

I know my playgroup wouldn't bat an eye at William's first suggestion being a viper: http://abprices.com/D/1496/fiendish-snake We long ago came to peace with the fact that new 'Scape means close, not perfect, fits.

"I always have a jelly. I'm always the one that says 'let's have a jelly in the mix.'" -Rupert Giles
Old December 7th, 2013, 09:48 PM

Bummer on that pathfinder mini viper mega.

Old December 7th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Bummer on that pathfinder mini viper mega.
There's a venomous snake that looks cool and seems to be the right size, but the color's red. It would be better as a different figure (which I'm working on. )
Old December 9th, 2013, 05:07 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Foudzing, I will just point out that each judge has their own criteria, tastes, and feelings about the units they test. If a judge feels a unit is too swingy, that is his prerogative, regardless of the existence of other swingy figures. For instance, that judge thinks there are too many swingy figures already and doesn't need any more.
Yes but you should understand that refuse him for being swingy whereas the last figure who got accepted is brimstone is hard to swallow.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs