Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 10th, 2009, 10:27 PM

Archkyrie11 is surprisingly tart
Sonlen and Zelrig

I was thinking about this and thought it could be a possibility. Is the little dragon Sonlen's shoulder Zelrig as a baby? That is what I got from Zelrigs Bio.

Alderaan shot first
Old January 10th, 2009, 10:40 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sonlen and Zelrig

Nah, I think Zelrig is just pleased by the boy's compassion and his choice to value love and friendship over a material object.

Old January 10th, 2009, 10:55 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

There's also the little fact that elves are from Feylund, whereas dragons are from Icaria. This could this be a great title for a book. But more importantly, those are two seperate planets, which may or may not be in entirely seperate universes or alternate universes.
Old January 10th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

They might be the same species (separate planets aside)...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old January 10th, 2009, 10:59 PM

Why must you crush my dreams at the top of my intellectual peak...

On secound thought that is a good point

Since I cleverly though of it, it is now fact.

(please don't yell at me Onacara, I know your out there.)

Alderaan shot first
Old January 10th, 2009, 11:38 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

What caused them to split? Did Sonlen hurt Little Z's feelings, made him run away, and join Einar?

-insert signature here-
Old January 11th, 2009, 12:56 PM

If you read the Bio the kid that owen Zelrig gave him away, because was precious to the family and they needed a tribute to the Emperor or something.

Alderaan shot first
Old January 11th, 2009, 01:14 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archkyrie11 View Post
If you read the Bio the kid that owen Zelrig gave him away, because was precious to the family and they needed a tribute to the Emperor or something.
No, I think you misread that story. The boys gives his pet lizard up as an offering to Zelrig.

There's nothing in that story that indicates that Zelrig was every anybody's pet.

And as PK pointed out, at the beginning of the story it indicates that they are in an entirely different world than the one Sonlen comes from.

Old January 11th, 2009, 01:27 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
And as PK pointed out, at the beginning of the story it indicates that they are in an entirely different world than the one Sonlen comes from.
...not to mention on the basic side of all elf and dragon cards. Same with all other species.
Old April 24th, 2009, 09:34 AM

#1MustangScaper has disabled reputation

I thought of this possiblility as well. My guess is that the designers liked the little dragon on Sonlen's shoulder so much they decided to make a full grown sculpt using Sonlen's dragon as a starting point for Zelrig. Ideas/Input on this theory?

must make map bigger..need more army..need more virtualscape designs..must buy expansions...

Old April 24th, 2009, 10:40 AM

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion