Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old January 9th, 2011, 08:11 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: KC's EPIC COMMUNITY PROJECT! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post
I guess I'll mess around with Utgars Castle, if no one else has swiped it. I'll spend a fair amount of time on it though...
Utgar's Fortress is yours - PM with the storyline details coming.

Just give us a post once in a while to let us know how it's coming.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 9th, 2011, 12:55 PM

Dwarvenwarrior123 is surprisingly tart

I want the darkness dungeon

Old January 9th, 2011, 01:25 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post
I guess I'll mess around with Utgars Castle, if no one else has swiped it. I'll spend a fair amount of time on it though...
Utgar's Fortress is yours - PM with the storyline details coming.

Just give us a post once in a while to let us know how it's coming.
Ok, can do...
Old January 9th, 2011, 02:36 PM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarvenwarrior123 View Post
I want the darkness dungeon
You got it - PM coming with some basic dungeon details. I think most of what you need is in the Darkness Dungeon description.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 9th, 2011, 02:59 PM

Dwarvenwarrior123 is surprisingly tart

Thanks is there a time limit?

Old January 9th, 2011, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarvenwarrior123 View Post
Thanks is there a time limit?
I don't want to impose a strict time limit, but I'd only like people to commit to building one of the maps if they can do it soon. The random battlefields are easy and can be done in a couple minutes. The battlefields are a little tougher and might take a couple days. The dungeons are the most complex and I'd think a week or two would be good. If you're going to go past that though, I'd rather you either take something smaller or let someone else do it. Thanks!

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 10th, 2011, 12:35 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Link to the Random Glacial Encounter I made.

Requires a tundra set and a 24-hex rock tile.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old January 10th, 2011, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Link to the Random Glacial Encounter I made.

Requires a tundra set and a 24-hex rock tile.
Linked it to the front page - thanks!

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 10th, 2011, 08:00 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lava Random Encounter
Blue Startzones for Heroes, Orange for monsters.

Download here.

Sorry I took so long to post this. My internet fizzled out for no real reason.
Old January 10th, 2011, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Lava Random Encounter
Blue Startzones for Heroes, Orange for monsters.

Download here.

Sorry I took so long to post this. My internet fizzled out for no real reason.
No problem - I linked it on the front page.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 12th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Robber,

Thanks for helping out with the project! I like the Outer Colisseum map - just so you know, the DM's army will be Spartacus, Retiarius, Capuan Gladiators x3. The Player's army will include Marcus Decimus Gallus and Romans x2, plus 300 Points of heroes from the party. As long as your starting zones can accomodate that, it should be fine.

For the Random Encounter battlefield though, I'd like to take out the water and glyphs, and maybe make it a bit smaller. The only battles going on there will be literally 1 hero vs. 1 hero, so we don't need glyphs, and I'd like the heroes to start close enough that most heroes can engage on the first turn. Also, I just don't feel like there'd be water inside the gladiator arena, you know? If you fix that up, I think it will be perfect.

Again, thanks! I have you down for the Swamp battlefield, too! Again, it should be nice and small, so that figures can engage probably on the first OM - a very quick skirmish.
Gotcha. Redo coming soon. I tried to make a good swamp encounter but it wasn't great in the playtesting. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to drop that.

EDIT- done! (bad pics again, though. Castles=sucky pics.)
Spoiler Alert!

Here are the instructions- you can't really see it's details unless you build it.

Last edited by Robber; January 12th, 2011 at 05:05 PM.
Old January 12th, 2011, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robber View Post
Quote:
Robber,

Thanks for helping out with the project! I like the Outer Colisseum map - just so you know, the DM's army will be Spartacus, Retiarius, Capuan Gladiators x3. The Player's army will include Marcus Decimus Gallus and Romans x2, plus 300 Points of heroes from the party. As long as your starting zones can accomodate that, it should be fine.

For the Random Encounter battlefield though, I'd like to take out the water and glyphs, and maybe make it a bit smaller. The only battles going on there will be literally 1 hero vs. 1 hero, so we don't need glyphs, and I'd like the heroes to start close enough that most heroes can engage on the first turn. Also, I just don't feel like there'd be water inside the gladiator arena, you know? If you fix that up, I think it will be perfect.

Again, thanks! I have you down for the Swamp battlefield, too! Again, it should be nice and small, so that figures can engage probably on the first OM - a very quick skirmish.
Gotcha. Redo coming soon. I tried to make a good swamp encounter but it wasn't great in the playtesting. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to drop that.

EDIT- done! (bad pics again, though. Castles=sucky pics.)
Spoiler Alert!

Here are the instructions- you can't really see it's details unless you build it.
I like it! I'll link it to the front page.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios