Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 10th, 2010, 08:51 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation
Re: Which figure/character best represents HS

Drake is definately the most iconic 'Scape character to me.
Old November 10th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I also vote for Drake.

Old November 11th, 2010, 12:21 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Drake seems like the no-brainer here, but I've always been a bit more partial to NeGokSa.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old November 11th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

per Webster's Dictionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webster
Drake - 1. n [Sgt. Drake Alexander] : the iconic character which best represents the game HeroScape 2. n : a male duck which does not represent HeroScape quite as well as Sgt. Alexander
Who knew?

Last edited by RabSheila; November 11th, 2010 at 08:33 PM.
Old November 11th, 2010, 09:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'll also vote Drake

He's a World War 2 era soldier carrying a magic sword and a laser-guided grapple gun, who could represent the battle of all time better?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 11th, 2010, 09:20 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know about Drake. A WW2 era marine holding a katana doesn't sound that weird. Mimring and Nilfheim are just your standard dragons, not really unique to Heroscape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oprime View Post
Let me preface this by saying Its time for my next Tatto.

I Have and enjoy what I call my "nerd" tattos. Generaly I derive an idea from something I invested alot of time in, got real involved in , or just generaly think is bad a**. I have a guy who was a comic book artist turned tatoo artist and his work is , to say the least, phenominal. I have recieved a ton of feedback at expos and have at least two of my works in his portfolio.

Some examples I have are
A Frostwolf , from my time I spent playing WoW. To many its "hey thats a cool wolf", but to those who know what it is..

SoundWave (g1), I have collected , yes collected, not played with Transformers since they came out in '84 and I still have the entire collection of g1, the majority of which I bought with my paper route tips in the 80's

Raziel, from the BEST story line of any console game period.

Bloodrayne, well she just made a hell of a tatto....

Anyway you get the idea, so now its Scapes turn, so I ask, as the title suggests, who do you propose best represents scape. Personaly I am leaning towards Raelin, and in recent events I am considering having her scewering Serra angel with her pike In an epic battle scene.

I know there are threads existing, ie , whos the best unit , etc etc but this is more about...who is the first unit that comes to mind when someone says heroscape to you. Like that old word test.
The unit that best represents HS is Grimnak (Tornak would be cool too). An Orc on a Dinosaur? ****ing sweet.

Grimnak fighting a Blastatron alongside a Kozuke would make a great tattoo. It captures the menagerie that was Heroscape.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; November 11th, 2010 at 09:29 PM.
Old November 11th, 2010, 09:23 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In my opinion:

Most iconic History character? Drake.
Most iconic Fantasy character? Grimnak.
Most iconic sci-fi character? Ne-Gok-Sa or Deathwalker 9000.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old November 11th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Why not have Drake fighting Grimnak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old November 11th, 2010, 09:28 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

if you ask Jexik, he will say Grimnak and I have to agree with him. See his Blog entry Proof of Intelligent Design In Heroscape to see why Grimnak defines Heroscape.
Old November 11th, 2010, 09:42 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Why not have Drake fighting Grimnak?
That would work too, but it needs a side dish of robot. Heroscape was composed of historical, fantastical, and futuristic science fiction characters.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old November 12th, 2010, 01:40 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Drake and Raelin vs. Mimring and DW9K.

Old November 12th, 2010, 03:33 AM

Vivaldi is surprisingly tart

+1 for Drake vs. Grimnak

Consider Drake-
WW2 Soldier + Cyborg arm + Japanese Sword
Then add Grimnak-
Pre-Historic Monster + Orc Master

I think that covers most of the bases.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General