Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 21st, 2023, 12:29 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
McDonalds Ticalla Jungle

I had a dream that McDonalds was giving away Heroscape characters in their happy meals so I went in to buy some, then I saw that they had a bunch of Ticalla Jungle sets in the back. I asked the cashier if I would be able to buy just the jungle without having to buy the happy meals with it and he said yes, but when I asked him how much it would cost he just started singing some Heroscape promo song that all of the McDonalds employees were mandated to sing. I was worried that some other person knowledgeable in Heroscape was going to swoop in at any moment and take the Heroscape for himself, and the cashier was still singing instead of answering my questions, so I became really angry and felt I was going to jump over the counter and strangle this clown until he gave me what I wanted
Unfortunately I woke up before any conclusion came of this.
Do we have any psychoanalysts on this website?

Old April 21st, 2023, 04:20 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: McDonalds Ticalla Jungle

I don't know but I'm ashamed to say I have had dreams where I'm in a tabletop shop and stumble across some old Heroscape priced as if the owner doesn't know what they have

I think we all have conditions

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old April 21st, 2023, 05:03 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Talking Re: McDonalds Ticalla Jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I don't know but I'm ashamed to say I have had dreams where I'm in a tabletop shop and stumble across some old Heroscape priced as if the owner doesn't know what they have

I think we all have conditions

~TAF

hahaha we'll have to schedule a trip to the doctor to talk over our Heroscape addictions
Old April 21st, 2023, 06:10 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

You can read about some other Heroscape dreams here.
Old April 21st, 2023, 08:53 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

I'm really glad I'm not the only one lol!
Old April 22nd, 2023, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbizzy View Post
Not the only one to dream about Heroscape, or not the only one to strangle a McDonald's cashier?
Old April 22nd, 2023, 09:56 AM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbizzy View Post
Not the only one to dream about Heroscape, or not the only one to strangle a McDonald's cashier?
The first one lol but the second one could certainly happen when asking about the status of their ice cream machine

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General