Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 6th, 2018, 05:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Robot Workshop

Okay, another new workshop, but this is my last one for a while, I promise!

Part of the reason I'm starting this up is that we're gonna be wrapping up a reevaluation on Mad Thinker shortly. For a long time, his general bustedness dictated what was and wasn't doable for an Android design, so reining him in is gonna open up a lot of design space! But the trade-off is that he'll be a bit less of an Android hub.

Some people have been disappointed about it being harder to put a robot army together, so I thought it would be worth firing up a workshop here to kick off some brainstorming - mainly with the goal of generating some new Android synergies to keep robo-dudes hitting the table, but designs for robot characters that aren't introducing any synergy are also welcome.

I've got a Monica Chang design here that probably qualifies, and I think japes has a DC inventor or two up his sleeve that'll fit here (which he may or may not want to share).

Here are the current Androids and Android Interactions, for reference.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy