Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 22nd, 2018, 03:57 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Question GenCon 2018 Events?

The event catalog went live today but I could not find any HS events in it. Is there is not going to be Heroscape at GenCon this year? Or just a mistake with the catalog? Looking through the events I noticed lots of other stuff that I expected to be at GenCon this year is missing, so maybe the mistake is with their catalog. Would be nice to get some info either way.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con