Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 30th, 2010, 11:59 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Post

Yes, it is an "Instead of attacking normally" wording issue.
Old December 31st, 2010, 12:07 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Updated the write up to include that then. Thanks
Old December 31st, 2010, 12:07 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Lightbulb Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You haven't been paying attention, Tickle ... every design that's done in public is the Heroes working on a design in public.

Love the grenade idea by the way.

Also, I think the thing with Apocalypse is this. His glyphs would be the powers and gifts he gives to others, not his powers. Apoc is really just a B.A. battle suit with a guy inside somewhere between a guy at this age.

And this age.

Although currently he is this age.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old December 31st, 2010, 12:10 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Love the grenade idea by the way.
Cool, don't steal the Power Pack from me while I work on it then.
Old December 31st, 2010, 06:10 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

CATGIRL

NAME = Catgirl
SECRET IDENTITY = Carrie Kelly

SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Sidekick
PERSONALITY = Eager

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 60

VIGILANTE SIDEKICK
After revealing an Order Marker on a Vigilante card you control and taking a turn with that Vigilante, if Catgirl is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Vigilante, you may take an immediate turn with Catgirl. If Catgirl is adjacent to that Vigilante when attacking an adjacent figure this turn, add 1 to her attack. You may not take any additional turns with other Sidekicks you control.

ROLLERSKATES
Catgirl may add 3 to her movement if she did not change elevation this turn.

Last edited by Lord Pyre; December 27th, 2011 at 08:16 PM.
Old December 31st, 2010, 06:39 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

VIGILANTE SIDEKICK
After revealing an Order Marker on a Vigilante card you control and taking a turn with that Vigilante, if Robin is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Vigilante, you may take an immediate turn with Catgirl. If Catgirl is adjacent to that Vigilante when attacking an adjacent figure this turn, add 1 to her attack. You may not take any additional turns with other Sidekicks you control.
Old December 31st, 2010, 06:42 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
VIGILANTE SIDEKICK
After revealing an Order Marker on a Vigilante card you control and taking a turn with that Vigilante, if Robin is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Vigilante, you may take an immediate turn with Catgirl. If Catgirl is adjacent to that Vigilante when attacking an adjacent figure this turn, add 1 to her attack. You may not take any additional turns with other Sidekicks you control.
Hah, just camp Robin by Bats, and you can always use Catgirl.

How's it look otherwise?
Old December 31st, 2010, 06:53 PM

You have probably done a good job of capturing the essence of the character, but she is a character I don't know and wouldn't have any interest in whether I knew of her or not.

Catgirl? Really? Catgirl? Is there even a figure for her? Why not do the much more well known and interesting Cheetah? Or Vixen even?
Old December 31st, 2010, 07:04 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I agree with Griffin. There are so many interesting characters who haven't been done... why do the boring ones?

EDIT: That being said, I would love to see some more 100pt or less C3G cards...

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old December 31st, 2010, 07:25 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
You have probably done a good job of capturing the essence of the character, but she is a character I don't know and wouldn't have any interest in whether I knew of her or not.

Catgirl? Really? Catgirl? Is there even a figure for her? Why not do the much more well known and interesting Cheetah? Or Vixen even?
http://www.trollandtoad.com/p109648.html

I have no idea who Cheetah or Vixen are, so...

The Dark Knight returns is considered one of the best Batman comics (I didn't care too much for it, but it's still considered to be...), and Carrie was an awesome character. I'd probably prefer to do her as Robin, but there's no figure, and Catgirl works.

And since when do you guys not like obscure characters? You never mentioned anything about my designs on Clock King, Onomatopoeia, or Ventriloquist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I agree with Griffin. There are so many interesting characters who haven't been done... why do the boring ones?

She is an interesting character, just a bit more obscure. Read more Batman comics.

But yeah, I love the lower costed guys, and most of my designs are down there.
Old December 31st, 2010, 07:35 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:

She is an interesting character, just a bit more obscure. Read more Batman comics.

There's a lot of difference between characters who are interesting in the comics and who would make an interesting game piece. Lois Lane is an interesting character, but how many of us are itching for a Lois Lane to duke it out with Darkseid? Okay, actually that does sound kinda cool...

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old December 31st, 2010, 07:45 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:

There's a lot of difference between characters who are interesting in the comics and who would make an interesting game piece. Lois Lane is an interesting character, but how many of us are itching for a Lois Lane to duke it out with Darkseid? Okay, actually that does sound kinda cool...
So... you guys really don't like this...? I still don't understand why. Is the design not good enough? Then we can tweak it. I'm just not seeing any problems... Molly Hayes was just fine, and she's pretty darned obscure...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy