Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 1st, 2019, 09:38 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominations Now Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Ooh, some good noms so far.
I agree, qI really like Karl Ruprecht Kroenen!
Old October 1st, 2019, 10:32 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I nominate @fret_gurglo 's King design from the Royal Flush Gang. Gotta get those rolling.

Also don't forget we can't start whatever wins this poll until Ultron Drones wrap, they just need a few testers and I'll knock out the art quickly.
Old October 1st, 2019, 03:04 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = BANE GOONS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD (4)
CLASS = CRIMINALS
PERSONALITY = DEVOTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

OUTLAW BONDING
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with Bane Goons, you may first take a turn with any Unique Outlaw Hero you control.

VENOM INJECTION
After moving and before attacking, you may roll the 20-sided die.
• If you roll 1-3, destroy a Bane Goon you control;
• If you roll 4-8, add one die to the Bane Goons' attack;
• If you roll 9-18, add two dice to the Bane Goons' attack;
• If you roll 19 or higher, add four dice to the Bane Goons' attack.

ILLEGAL RESEARCH
Whenever you roll 16? or higher for the Bane Goons' Venom Injection, place a green Venom Marker on this card. There may be a maximum of 3 Venom Markers on this card. For the rest of the game, whenever you roll the 20-sided die for the Venom Injection special power on any Army Card, you may add 1 to your roll for each Venom Marker on this card.

SUPERSTRENGTH?
I nominate my Bane Goons. Archie needs to post some more public designs so he can get nominated!
Old October 1st, 2019, 03:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If he has some designs in sanctum that he wants to run in public they can be nominated. Ask in his thread.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 1st, 2019, 04:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Ooh, some good noms so far.
I agree, qI really like Karl Ruprecht Kroenen!

Sweet, that means I won't be the only one voting for him.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 04:47 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Been out of the loop for a bit, anyone have any good nomination ideas for me?
Old October 2nd, 2019, 06:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Alright, I don't know if this guy is in my public thread at all but here's a design of mine I'd like to nominate. Expand the Hellboy world a bit with a villain for him to face down.

Movie Version:
NAME = Karl Ruprecht Kroenen

SPECIES = Clockwork
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Assassin
PERSONALITY = Loyal
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ?

DUAL KATAR DAGGERS
When Kroenen attacks an adjacent figure, he may attack one additional time. If the adjacent figure Kroenen attacks is also engaged with a Mastermind you control, add one attack die to the first attack.

ENVIRONMENTAL SUIT
When rolling defense against a special attack, Kroenen always add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. If Kroenen is chosen by an opponent for a special power requiring a 20-sided die roll, the opponent must subtract 2 from that die roll.

CLOCKWORK HEART
Before taking a turn with Kroenen, if he is unengaged, you may reveal an 'X' order marker on this card to either take two turns with Kroenen, or remove a wound marker from this card.

I'm not clear on what the mini requirement rules are anymore but I know we did have a good idea worked out at one point for him and I picked up the needed parts to do it. I'll just have to actually make the mini if he wins the vote. I believe the plan involved using this dude:

Major Maxim with a head swap and some blades added on.

Was looking through my mini's and I think the brother blood acolyte figure is the one we were going to use since it's already got the two blades. Major Maxim is a little too big in scale for the smaller sized Kroenen character. Could use the hat from Major Maxim though to complete the look.

I actually believe I have another head swap in storage that features a gas mask and the hat, but it was from some oddball miniature game system and was just in a package of heads I ordered a long time ago.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 07:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Pretty sure we're going to eventually use that Brother Blood Acolyte figure as an actual Brother Blood Acolyte design. At least I hope so, as that's what my Trigon LD is waiting on!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 2nd, 2019, 07:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The figure is going to need a head swap so you should be good Bats.
The issue I see is putting a not approved mod in the public vote.
What if it wins but the mod is not approved?
Old October 2nd, 2019, 07:29 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The figure is going to need a head swap so you should be good Bats.
The issue I see is putting a not approved mod in the public vote.
What if it wins but the mod is not approved?
Just like if a beauty pageant winner gets disqualified - miss congeniality steps up.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 3rd, 2019, 07:35 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I nominate Ronin's Forgetmenot
Old October 3rd, 2019, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
I nominate Ronin's Forgetmenot
That's a near perfect Lobster pick. He does everything but blow up!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy