Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old December 26th, 2012, 12:38 AM

Fess is surprisingly tart
How would we go about statting her?

I just got into Heroscape.

I have had this figure for a few years, being a swashbuckling space hero. I am thinking the scale looks good enough to fit into the HS game, but she needs a card.
so:
A) How do I go about coming up with stats, powers and point value?

B) Is this the right forum for such a question/challenge?
Old December 26th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: How would we go about statting her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fess View Post
I just got into Heroscape.

I have had this figure for a few years, being a swashbuckling space hero. I am thinking the scale looks good enough to fit into the HS game, but she needs a card.
so:
A) How do I go about coming up with stats, powers and point value?

B) Is this the right forum for such a question/challenge?
Compare and contrast using theme as the glue that holds the design together. Also take a look at other members custom units, that helps quite a bit.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 26th, 2012, 02:02 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: How would we go about statting her?

Downloading and reading GreyOwl's Customs Compendium is a great place to start if you're feeling a bit lost about how to start making customs.

When you decide to take the plunge, your customs should probably go in the Custom Units section of this site.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions