Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 7th, 2008, 07:18 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 1moreheroscaper's Customs (New Stuff p.2)

I know the 2nd special ability is really wordy, but I think this guy could be a cool little addition to any army, he especially goes thematicall well with my Pirate customs.

Bio:

Senthallas was among the Greek soldiers that went to war against the city of Troy. His ship was part of the fleet led by the Greek hero, Odysseus, which was blown off course on their voyage home. Senthallass' ship did not follow Odysseus to the land of the Cyclops, instead they were forced to land on an isolated island after their ship was broken on its rocky shore.
For many years, the survivors of the wreckage were able to live on the island, due to the survival abilities of crew members such as Senthallas. Senthallas was a fisherman by trade before he was a soldier in the war against Troy. His ability to use both a net and a trident--to spear the fish, always resulted in the highest fish count each day, when the other fisherman would empty their nets on the shore.
Yet, eventhough Senthallas was a great provider on the island, many years of isolation from their true homeland drove many of his crew members into madness. On the night of his would-be murder, Aquilla summoned Senthallas to Valhalla for his great fishing ability.
Senthalass's arrival in Valhalla seems very strange because most Kyrie generals choose to summon heroes for the fighting abilities. Aquilla, on the other hand, seen the great potential for Senthallas because she is aware of a specific Valhallian fish that can immediately heal a wounded hero, when it is consumed. In order to help her army and its allies, Aquilla has passed this knowledge onto Senthallas, and has sent him into battle.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old July 7th, 2008, 10:58 PM

eric.dunfee Woo who?
Re: 1moreheroscaper's Customs (Soon to be Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post

Something I don't quite understand with the above two figures. What is the benefit of using the "The Prize" special ability? It appears to me, to server no purpose, other than to make it impossible to use "Immortal Healing" and why would you want that?

Edit: I just finished going over the rest of your customs, and WOW I must say, you have some awesome ideas! Your minis look wonderful, and I really like your many creative specials!

Last edited by eric.dunfee; July 7th, 2008 at 11:04 PM.
Old July 8th, 2008, 12:33 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric.dunfee View Post
Quote:

Something I don't quite understand with the above two figures. What is the benefit of using the "The Prize" special ability? It appears to me, to server no purpose, other than to make it impossible to use "Immortal Healing" and why would you want that?

Edit: I just finished going over the rest of your customs, and WOW I must say, you have some awesome ideas! Your minis look wonderful, and I really like your many creative specials!
First off, thank you for looking over my custom cards and figures. Also, thank you for the kind words.
As for Ramirez having The Prize Special ability, I have removed it from the update card (I really need to clean-out the first draft of the higlander cards):

Anyway, to answer your question about the ability. You may choose to make Duncan a Human instead of an Immortal, so he could bond with either the Knights of Weston or the MacDirk Warriors. When he is an Immortal Champion he cannot bond with either squad. He's the kind of figure that you can run out and not worry too much if he dies early on because it only increases the number of times you can roll for his Immortal Healing. Yet, if you want him to be the MacDirk Warriors Human Champion, he can also heal himself if he kills an Utgar Hero. So, in short, he can be played at least two different ways.

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; July 8th, 2008 at 12:38 AM.
Old July 9th, 2008, 02:29 PM

Re: 1moreheroscaper's Customs (Highlander Customs on 1st pag

Now I may need to change my paint scheme on my Highlander Amanda custom because she looks too much like Agent Skahen. That won't stop me from playing with the Skahen figure though...Honestly this HS figure was the best option I had for making a cool looking Amanda. My only other option was to use the Nakita sculpt that is holding her gun with both hands--which I think is the ugliest sculpt of all 3 Nakitas.

Sweet looking agent, she should be a nice addition for Vydar.

Hymar's_Temple
Old July 9th, 2008, 11:19 PM

eric.dunfee Woo who?

Quote:
Anyway, to answer your question about the ability. You may choose to make Duncan a Human instead of an Immortal, so he could bond with either the Knights of Weston or the MacDirk Warriors. When he is an Immortal Champion he cannot bond with either squad. He's the kind of figure that you can run out and not worry too much if he dies early on because it only increases the number of times you can roll for his Immortal Healing. Yet, if you want him to be the MacDirk Warriors Human Champion, he can also heal himself if he kills an Utgar Hero. So, in short, he can be played at least two different ways.

DOH makes perfect sense! Thanks for the explanation!
Old July 29th, 2008, 04:07 PM

Re: 1moreheroscaper's Customs (Highlander Customs on 1st pag

Updating the first post.

Hymar's_Temple
Old August 21st, 2008, 07:43 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 1moreheroscaper's Customs (A Poo-Load of Them)

I just saw all your customs figures in the Gallery. Those Knights repaints are awesome.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 12:27 AM

Thanks for the compliment. Actually their not a repaint, they are a cut out a sticker and the clear coat with clear finger nail polish. They are cool to use as basic Knights of Weston for players that are big on playing custom units.

Here's the link to the stickers I made, there in my old coppermine gallery:
http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller...lbum=266&pos=7

Simply print them out on sheets of sticker/adhesive printer paper.

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; August 22nd, 2008 at 12:33 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 01:01 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I meant the Dark Knights, but those ones are cool too.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 01:36 AM

Oh. Okay. Well, the secret of the Utgar symbol on the shield is a sticker label sheet too. I just altered the Utgar symbol in paint--to grey and black...and covered it with the clear finger-nail polish.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hymar's_Temple
Old August 22nd, 2008, 02:57 AM
Under Taro's Banner

No problem. My favorite power is the Precise Attack power on the 4th hero and Destro. Often when I make customs I tend to utilize existing powers and slightly modify them, but this power is unique and I think that that's hard to make.
Old August 24th, 2008, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
No problem. My favorite power is the Precise Attack power on the 4th hero and Destro. Often when I make customs I tend to utilize existing powers and slightly modify them, but this power is unique and I think that that's hard to make.
Yeah, I don't mind re-using existing powers, but sometimes it seems like a custom needs just a little more. I originally used the precision special ability with the Forest Guardians and the Elf Archers (their former names before Wave 4 came out), but later I removed it a placed it on the two heroes you commented on. Back then, I also I created the same ability for defense, which I called Dexterity, "when rolling defense dice you may re-roll 1 die."

Thanks again for the feedback.

By the way, do you have a custom card/unit thread? I remember you Viper hero from the last Custom Unique Hero Contest, but I think that's the only one I have seen; done by you.

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; August 24th, 2008 at 02:57 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards