Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 1st, 2010, 09:11 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: DnD Master Set Full Rulebook LINK FIXED

I could give a rat's ass about the game or the rules. I just wanted to see my home boyz name in print. Though it's damn shame that Mr Bistro still cannot use his real name in print.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old January 1st, 2010, 10:53 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

the credtis are real strange, the truh is in , grugebob and some other names from here.

it is an riddel for my how you get al get in the boat with the headwork.

sure wotc does not say.
" we need a game that sold heroscape"
" we want not to pay for new figures, we used repaint d&D figures), some color hex to made a buch of money"

i mean man the dissision to make a new ms set is not cheap.
in fact they need a new crew after hasbro was out, and here get they some guys who know where the game must go.
if some hardcore user from here work on the game , the projekt will not be a big faltiure .
most where shocked after they heard that wotc make a d&d set.
but with coby and co , most here will buy it 100%.

they get millions of $, they "ironic mode" sleep with wotc to bring back after good sellings clascic waves. and a good way for wave 12 and 13.

but heroscapers .com is not in ffg thans in every expansion talismanisland.

maybe the next ms after we bought most of the games.

btw will europe get the game?
as reboot?
Old January 1st, 2010, 12:00 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Hrm... Is it just me, or is the Order Marker example written incorrectly? It has the wrong names for the #2 and #x figures.

Also, an interesting distinction I noticed - if a figure is destroyed and has more than one Treasure Glyph, they must drop one and destroy the rest. But you cannot willingly elect to do this when carrying multiple Treasure Glyphs, it just happens when the figure is destroyed.
Good catch CheddarLimbo! You can drop as many as you want on your turn though, you just do it as you're moving. I wonder what other nuggets are in there.

I've always wondered the point of this:
Quote:
If a Common Army
Card already has a destroyed figure on it, you must fill up that card first before placing the destroyed figure on an empty card.
I've never seen anyone do this (except Ry maybe, as a joke). What's the purpose of 'filling' common army cards with dead figures?

I didn't spot any changes to the core rules, but I didn't really go over it with a fine-toothed comb either.
Old January 1st, 2010, 12:22 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Hrm... Is it just me, or is the Order Marker example written incorrectly? It has the wrong names for the #2 and #x figures.

Also, an interesting distinction I noticed - if a figure is destroyed and has more than one Treasure Glyph, they must drop one and destroy the rest. But you cannot willingly elect to do this when carrying multiple Treasure Glyphs, it just happens when the figure is destroyed.
Good catch CheddarLimbo! You can drop as many as you want on your turn though, you just do it as you're moving. I wonder what other nuggets are in there.
I can actually see a strategic advantage to carrying 2 Treasures on one Hero for this reason. In the event the Hero is destroyed, you can elect to destroy a more powerful Treasure to avoid having your opponent get control of it.

Although so far, the Treasure Glyphs I've seen are all pretty good, though I would have liked to have seen more theme involved as opposed to just a straight +1 bonus to whatever. Maybe in the waves?

Old January 1st, 2010, 01:26 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Missed this the first time I read through -- although we all expected it:
Quote:
Special Power References on Army Cards
Some special powers make reference to the Species, Personality, Valkyrie,
Unique/Common/Uncommon, Hero/Squad, and/or Class of other figures. For
example, Ana Karithon's Turn Undead Special Attack references Undead figures.
Undead figures will be released in future expansion sets. As well, previous
Heroscape expansion sets contain Undead figures, such as the Zombies of
Morindan (Collection 6), and Cyprien Esenwein (Collection 7).
(emphasis added)
Old January 1st, 2010, 03:36 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I can't get the download to work. It tells me to update my links.

/downloads///ec_tmp/DnD%20Rule%20book.pdf is not available. Please update your links.
Heroscapers main page:
http://www.heroscapers.com/
Old January 1st, 2010, 03:43 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I can't get the download to work. It tells me to update my links.

/downloads///ec_tmp/DnD%20Rule%20book.pdf is not available. Please update your links.
Heroscapers main page:
http://www.heroscapers.com/
I just got the same message when I tried to download the manual. I tried refreshing the webpage, but it did not help.

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old January 1st, 2010, 03:45 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
I've always wondered the point of this:
Quote:
If a Common Army
Card already has a destroyed figure on it, you must fill up that card first before placing the destroyed figure on an empty card.
I've never seen anyone do this (except Ry maybe, as a joke). What's the purpose of 'filling' common army cards with dead figures?

I didn't spot any changes to the core rules, but I didn't really go over it with a fine-toothed comb either.
Technically, you're really not "supposed" to do the stack up the commons and treat it as one card thing. Everyone does it cause it doesn't matter and it vastly streamlines the game, but that's not the style the rules were written under.

The rules were written under the idea that you'd have multiple cards spread out and under that idea, you're supposed to place the destroyed figures on the card, filling up one group of commons before moving on to the next.

It's basically to stop a situation where, say, you have 3 groups of knights and someone kills 3 of the mace guys but no one else, and someone thinks they have to put one on each card, then can only activate 3 knights since there's a destroyed knight on the card.
Old January 1st, 2010, 04:34 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I just kept trying and eventually it worked.
Old January 1st, 2010, 06:48 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Though it's damn shame that Mr Bistro still cannot use his real name in print.
Federal government still won't let me.
Old January 1st, 2010, 07:32 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Though it's damn shame that Mr Bistro still cannot use his real name in print.
Federal government still won't let me.

1st rule of WITSEC is DON'T talk about WITSEC.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old January 1st, 2010, 08:33 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Awesome! thank you very much.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's