Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 9th, 2010, 12:53 AM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
I was thinking something more like this:

Lightning Breath Special Attack
Range 4 + Special. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose one other figure within 3 clear spaces of the first targeted figure and a second other figure within 2 clear sight spaces of the second targeted figure to be affected by Lighting Breath Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for both figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Lightning Breath Special Attack does not affect destructible objects.
While I like your thinking from an aesthetic point of view, I was afraid that a potential 9 range was just too much. The way I have it, it can be either less or more useful than Nilfheim's attack, depending on the situation. Also, I thought allowing it to affect destructible objects made it more than the Wyrmling's power, though this is less important to me than the point of range.
Its only 3 attack versus Nilfheims 4, so the range can be justified, considering there actually has to be the figures along the way. I feel two bouncing with an attack of 4 from the original target is too close to Nilfheim.

And I'm pretty sure the point of not affecting destructible objects is so you can't bounce into the inside of a castle.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs