Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 8th, 2010, 10:09 PM

Marro_Maniac is surprisingly tart
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

A Marro Kyrie!

~~Trolling IRL~~

Old November 8th, 2010, 10:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Maniac View Post
A Marro Kyrie!
oxymoron?

How about winged Marro?
Old November 8th, 2010, 10:25 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Where would minis for new Marro units come from?
Old November 8th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Kyrie = Race
Marro = Race

Mix them and we and up with another synergy-less Brandis.
Old November 8th, 2010, 10:47 PM

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart

The marro are always trying to genetically enhance there troops to help in the war against the vipers (wo-sa-ga)

A winged marro would make a lot of sense (no ranged vipers a flying marro in really life wouldn't land like in heroscape, easy snipes).

I say go for it.

stingers>everything else
Old November 8th, 2010, 11:02 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dauch, a blue dragon for Aquilla. This is an idea I've had for awhile, but never got around to making. It fills a niche bu giving Aquilla her dragon, and also honors Truth with his own unit. Something that he's deserved for a long time.

Old November 8th, 2010, 11:13 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

I want to see, in this order:
Mareidans, with some kind of tactical powers (like Tactical Switch, Barge into Battle, Ice Cold (DnD did bring some cool stuff!), maybe tunneling)
Nhah Scirh (Icarian dragon hunters)
Raptorians, make them sci-fi! We know they can travel from planet to planet, I would like to see Hawkman with a laser beam.
And our big, blue dragon
Maybe an undead dragon for Valkrill, if we keep him around.
Old November 8th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'd like to get in on this. I am all for a Blue Dragon. Dauch is a fine name.

Life 6
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 4
180 points

LIGHTNING BREATH SPECIAL ATTACK. Range 4 + special. Attack 4.
Choose a target to attack. You may also choose up to two targets within 3 clear sight spaces of the targeted figure to be affected by Lightning Breath Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

FLYING q.v.

Dragon
Unique Hero
Designer
Ferocious
Huge 11

How's this for starters?

Old November 8th, 2010, 11:26 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I'd like to get in on this. I am all for a Blue Dragon. Dauch is a fine name.

Life 6
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 4
180 points

LIGHTNING BREATH SPECIAL ATTACK. Range 4 + special. Attack 4.
Choose a target to attack. You may also choose up to two targets within 3 clear sight spaces of the targeted figure to be affected by Lightning Breath Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

FLYING q.v.

Dragon
Unique Hero
Designer
Ferocious
Huge 11

How's this for starters?

Pretty cool

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 8th, 2010, 11:33 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

A mounted squad for the Samurai or Mohicans.

-insert signature here-
Old November 8th, 2010, 11:34 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

I was thinking something more like this:

Lightning Breath Special Attack

Range 4 + Special. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose one other figure within 3 clear spaces of the first targeted figure and a second other figure within 2 clear sight spaces of the second targeted figure to be affected by Lighting Breath Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for both figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Lightning Breath Special Attack does not affect destructible objects.
Old November 8th, 2010, 11:43 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
I was thinking something more like this:

Lightning Breath Special Attack
Range 4 + Special. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose one other figure within 3 clear spaces of the first targeted figure and a second other figure within 2 clear sight spaces of the second targeted figure to be affected by Lighting Breath Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for both figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Lightning Breath Special Attack does not affect destructible objects.
While I like your thinking from an aesthetic point of view, I was afraid that a potential 9 range was just too much. The way I have it, it can be either less or more useful than Nilfheim's attack, depending on the situation. Also, I thought allowing it to affect destructible objects made it more than the Wyrmling's power, though this is less important to me than the point of range.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs