Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 26th, 2021, 08:59 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Interactive Terrain Brainstorming thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Yeah @TREX , those portals are awesome. And they make bigger maps so much more playable which is a huge plus. I've never played them with the arcane rift ability - that's a really fun twist that I'll likely incorporate into my games!
I think we should make a template for a Terrain Rule Card if it is going to be a piece of interactive terrain instead of a Destructible Object. I feel like the portal is a pretty cut and dry piece of terrain with pretty solid rules that don't need to much tweaking albeit maybe adjusting the number for Arcane Rift. Once a design is good to go, I can make a legit, scaled, and Properly based version that is good to go on a heroscape tile.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles