Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: Did you find this article useful and/or informative?
Yes. 391 93.32%
No. 28 6.68%
Voters: 419. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 11th, 2024, 07:43 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: What's in an Order Marker? (D1, D2, and D3 up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
19 new units are releasing in August. Get cracking!
Ironically, according to the poll you did not find this article "useful or informative."
13yo me did not use Order Markers... Much to 14yo+ me's dismay...
Man, am I glad the Internet did not exist to record all the dumb crap I said when I was 13.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles