Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 7th, 2020, 11:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Court of Owls (IPT)

Probably just easy enough to tighten up the wording on Hired Guns. Unique Heroes is clearly the intent there.
Old June 10th, 2020, 01:09 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Court of Owls (Phase Uno)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
ASSASSIN COMMAND
After revealing an order marker on this card and before taking a turn with the Court of Owls, you may take a turn with one Assassin Hero you control. If you do, you may move and attack with only 2 Owls during their turn.
Do we want this to work on Common and Event Assassins? We're updating other cards to avoid this right now.
Old June 10th, 2020, 01:10 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Couldn't see Common being problematic, but Event you'd probably want to avoid for sure.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 10th, 2020, 01:26 AM
Tickle Pickle

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Court of Owls

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: X Marks the Spot
Units: Court of Owls (180), Hand Ninjas x2, Bullseye, Electra (700) VS TMNT (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Court of Owls (180), Hand Ninjas x4, KGBeast, Tomoe Gozan (900) VS Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Shang-Chi (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Court of Owls (180), Gamora (I) and Talia al Ghul (600) VS Hawkeye (III), Tigra, Mockingbird, Ant-Man (Hank), 5x Fire Ant Swarm
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: They don't feel over powered, but basically the only think they do that matters is ressurecting an Assassin. Their bonding is just worse than Hand Ninjas so I would choose them for that effect more often. Behind Granite and Lime mostly felt like trinket text but the theme was fun there.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Changing Assassin Command to make it a comparable option to Hand Ninja bonding might make them a more exciting draft. Not sure how I would do that.

Last edited by tcglkn; June 10th, 2020 at 08:09 PM.
Old June 10th, 2020, 01:28 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Honestly don’t think either Common or Event would really be anything too concerning. Like it’s just regular bonding, not doing anything with multiple activations or other weird stuff. Like working with any Assassin was an intentional design choice I made, not an accident.

But I’m fine with changing it to Unique Hero. I don’t think there would be Common or Event Talons and I don’t really care about connecting them to any of that evil Batmen stuff they were apparently involved in.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 10th, 2020, 01:34 AM
Tickle Pickle

If you're fine with it, just leave it as is. Just something I wanted to bring up now.

What do you think about my armies for the initial?
Old June 10th, 2020, 01:45 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
If you're fine with it, just leave it as is. Just something I wanted to bring up now.

What do you think about my armies for the initial?
Armies look good

I’m fine with Unique Hero only for the bonding, so I’ll just keep it like that unless someone has an issue with it.

My Etsy Store
Old June 10th, 2020, 02:25 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think it's reasonable future proofing. This project has taught me that we often just don't know what we don't know.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 10th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

Test sheet filled out.
Old June 10th, 2020, 08:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Thanks for the tests Tickle

Personally, I'm fine with their bonding not being a go to option, since they're behind the scenes guys. It's really meant more as a back-up option. The resurrection power is definitely meant to be the marquee power here, so I want to keep the other powers relatively low key to leave room for it to be fairly potent.

I'm going to go ahead and propose we go to in sanctum playtesting.

My Etsy Store
Old June 10th, 2020, 08:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

Re: The Book of Court of Owls (V-ISPT)

Cool yea, the resurrect and extra heal or two felt about like their only use with the other stuff being mediocre so as long as you're happy with it then we're good here. Yea
Old June 10th, 2020, 09:18 PM

Re: The Book of Court of Owls (V-ISPT)

Once the initial is linked to the OP and thus easier to find/read, I'll take a gander and give ya a vote. (And it'll be yea since I read it anyway).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library