Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 20th, 2015, 05:00 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: IshMEL's Customs: Update 11/6/14.

Thanks guys!

Any thoughts on the price range as is with Grortu? I could remove "Warlord" I suppose -- it just seemed like a fun cross-factional possibility, and I could picture him being a Warlord with that helm.
Old March 20th, 2015, 05:02 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

TALES COME TO LIFE
Because "Heroes of Fiction" was taken.

For my customs (and adaptations) based on fictional personages. For now, Dr. Who, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Marvel Agents of SHIELD. And the featured unit of right now: Ghostbusters!

Figures with a § are adaptations of official units, or of someone else's custom. Figures with a ¤ have a card. All units are subject to change, most have not been properly playtested, and some are not housebroken. Use at your own risk. May be bigger on the inside.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by IshMEL; March 22nd, 2017 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Added Ghostbusters.
Old March 20th, 2015, 08:42 PM

WIZARDS, SPELLCASTERS, & MAGICAL MINIONS
Heroscape needs more Wizards.

Featured unit: Torr-Kolxag the Warcaster

Figures with a § are adaptations of official units, or of someone else's custom. Figures with a ¤ have a card. All units are subject to change, most have not been properly playtested, and some are not housebroken. Use at your own risk. It's all an illusion.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by IshMEL; March 22nd, 2017 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Added Aryxon to Minions.
Old March 20th, 2015, 10:49 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just out of curiosity, why is it that some of your figures have their own Army Cards whilst others do not? It's just an odd thing I noticed.

A ton of wizards here. Morsbana is weird. She's literally just Morsbane, except she's a woman and has range. I don't get it. :/

~TAF, otherwise impressed

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old March 21st, 2015, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Just out of curiosity, why is it that some of your figures have their own Army Cards whilst others do not? It's just an odd thing I noticed.

A ton of wizards here. Morsbana is weird. She's literally just Morsbane, except she's a woman and has range. I don't get it. :/

~TAF, otherwise impressed
Thanks TAF!

So, here's the backstory on Morsbana -- basically I had this figure, had run out of ideas for Elven Wizards, didn't own Morsbane, and thought this would be an opportunity to "upgrade" the unit. I have a lot of "adapted" units, some of them straight transcriptions from official units, some re-themed, some tweaked.

As to your other question -- only some of these have cards because I have only had the time to make so many cards. Often a unit will evolve a few times between getting the initial idea down here and making the card, not to mention afterward! I hope to eventually get cards made for all of them -- I just have to stop coming up with ideas for new figures so I can get to the ones I already have....
Old March 21st, 2015, 05:27 PM

GENERAL CUSTOMS
For all those "None of the Above" units.

Featured unit: Orm

Figures with a § are adaptations of official units, or of someone else's custom. Figures with a ⬢ have a card. All units are subject to change, most have not been properly playtested, and some are not housebroken. Use at your own risk. I am out of jokes.

Jandar's Mission
Spoiler Alert!

Ullar's Hope
Spoiler Alert!

Aquilla's Call
Spoiler Alert!

Einar's Command
Spoiler Alert!

Vydar's Treachery
Spoiler Alert!

Utgar's Terror
Spoiler Alert!

Valkrill's Chaos
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by IshMEL; May 9th, 2017 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Added Wererabbit
Old March 21st, 2015, 05:32 PM

CHEAPSCAPE

Inspired by mac122's Poor Man's "Official" figures, here are my own cards for cheap alternatives to the Overpriced Fantasy Squads, and my attempts to fill in my official and VC collection with proxy figures. Some are re-themed.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by IshMEL; March 22nd, 2017 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Added Tyrian, Kee-Mo-Shi, Major J15
Old March 21st, 2015, 05:35 PM

CARD INDEX

An alphabetical list of my cards. Figures with a § are adaptations of others' customs, or of official cards. Not all of my adapted cards are included here, and I've left out my Superhero adaptations and my "Cheapscape" proxy cards.

Card count: 219

32 26 36 23 37 36 26 (glyphs / objects) 3

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by IshMEL; October 1st, 2022 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Added Wererabbit
Old March 22nd, 2015, 02:34 PM

Re: IshMEL's Customs: Update 3/22/15

I've now finished my re-organization of my customs, with each faction / theme into its own post rather than into the OP. It was getting too unwieldy to manage, and this will make it easier for me to make updates.

There's also a Card Index with all of my cards, organized alphabetically.
Old April 5th, 2015, 11:51 AM

Here's a new unit I'm working on, a Common Squad for my Plant faction:

I finally found 3 sets of these Mage Knight figures (Living Elemental, Tanglewood Spirit, and Wood Golem) for fairly cheap. Should make for a good screen, even against figures with Phantom Walk. Not sure on the points, and I sort of want to up their attack to 3, but also want to keep them cheap.

Thanks for taking a look!

Last edited by IshMEL; March 22nd, 2017 at 05:22 PM.
Old April 5th, 2015, 02:50 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

I was just about to comment saying, "what's the point of having them inflict a wound when an opponent passes through them." Then I read the part about ninjas. I think you might be able to notch that attack up to three without putting them up to 60.
Old April 5th, 2015, 08:21 PM

Blatimus knows what's in an order marker Blatimus knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Here's a new unit I'm working on, a Common Squad for my Plant faction:

I finally found 3 sets of these Mage Knight figures (Living Elemental, Tanglewood Spirit, and Wood Golem) for fairly cheap. Should make for a good screen, even against figures with Phantom Walk. Not sure on the points, and I sort of want to up their attack to 3, but also want to keep them cheap.

Thanks for taking a look!
ULLAR'S GUARD is a nice special! I might consider using this if I ever custom any guards.

Looking at other guards, the points look pretty close. Looking at Tomb Skeletons, which are guards as well, you can probably up the attack to 3 even with all the specials.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards