Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 5th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Spider-Verse/Spider-Family Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I think he was explicitly stated to not have it at one point, but I'd have to look for the reference. I think it's a pretty easy cut on a four-power card, though, and they don't all need to have it. (Mayday already doesn't have it, for instance)

Fair, but he may need a little defence boost to be less fragile- I have him at 4 right now, would 5 be reasonable?

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old December 5th, 2018, 06:54 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, for sure.
Old December 5th, 2018, 06:56 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Upped DEF to 5, removed Spidey Senses, swapped out my Web Warriors for the other one and made it 3 figures

Old December 5th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Cool.

Dimensional Teleportation is a little unclear to me as far as when figures get placed on the card. I think it's also a little redundant as a movement power with johnny's Web Warriors.
Old December 5th, 2018, 07:30 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Old December 5th, 2018, 07:33 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
As soon as there are minis for him and his mech, we should really be sprinting toward a design thread.
Old December 5th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Cool.

Dimensional Teleportation is a little unclear to me as far as when figures get placed on the card. I think it's also a little redundant as a movement power with johnny's Web Warriors.
Plus the Dark Judges already have one called Dimensional Teleport.
Old December 5th, 2018, 07:49 PM

Yeah I should have probably actually added a timing to the Teleport

Old December 5th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Did you want to list Alexan’s Spider UK in the OP @Ronin ?

Copy Pasta:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post

NAME = SPIDER-MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = SPIDER-UK

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEADER
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

WEB WARRIORS
After revealing an OM on this card, instead of moving Spider-UK, you may choose 3 figures you control with the Swing Line special power or Web Swing special power. The chosen figures may immediately move with that special power.

DIMENSIONAL TELEPORTATION
Once per round, you may choose either Spider-UK or a friendly figure within 3 spaces of Spider-UK and place that figure on this card. At the end of each round, you may place one figure on this card on the battlefield.

WEB SWING 2
Instead of his normal move, Spider-UK may use his Web Swing. Web Swing has a move of 2. When counting spaces for Spider-UK's Web Swing movement, ignore elevations. Spider-UK may swing over water without stopping, swing over figures without becoming engaged, and swing over obstacles such as ruins. Spider-UK may not Web Swing more than 40 levels up or down in a single Web Swing. If Spider-UK is engaged when he starts to Web Swing, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Web Swing 2, you may use it two additional times.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old December 5th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Symbiotic

Oh, I definitely will. I just felt like we were still workshopping here.
Old December 5th, 2018, 08:08 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Oh, I definitely will. I just felt like we were still workshopping here.
Ahh fair play
Old December 6th, 2018, 12:45 PM
Symbiotic

I was thinking of representing the communicators something like this:

Quote:
DIMENSIONAL WATCH 1
At the start of the game, you may choose up to 1 Unique Hero you control that has the Swing Line or Web Swing special power. Place a Glyph of Dimensional Watch on this card and on the chosen Hero's card.

------------------------------------

GLYPH OF DIMENSIONAL WATCH

EQUIPMENT GLYPH

Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on the card of another Unique Hero you control that has the Swing Line or Web Swing special power and taking a turn with that Hero, you may take a turn with this figure. Only figures with the Swing Line or Web Swing special power may equip this glyph.

And Spider-UK might have Dimensional Watch 1 while Pavitr has Dimensional Watch 2 or whatever. (And some figures might just bring one for themselves - Octavia Otto would probably have some power that cheat her way into having one)

It doesn't rep the teleportation aspect of the watches, and just treats them as communicators, but in my experience they don't really teleport once they're in the right reality.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy