Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old June 8th, 2015, 01:10 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Design Holocron of Swamps of Dagobah (Play Test Phas

No problem. This is one of my favorite maps. When it becomes official someone should notify Karat.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old June 8th, 2015, 01:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I feel as we are close to done here. How is everyone else feel about this map?
Old June 8th, 2015, 02:59 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

(2 thumbs up)

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old June 8th, 2015, 06:15 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Thumbs up for me, I like the map and have played at least 10 games on it. I have since took it down. I feel like it is good to go. I'm just waiting for everyone to finish up with it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 23rd, 2015, 01:06 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

@heroscaper2010 @Ninja Status @DanieLoche

Not sure what the hold up here is on votes. I'd like to see this one wrapped up.
Old June 23rd, 2015, 01:13 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Huh. Could've sworn I gave a thumbs up for this...

I vote
Old June 23rd, 2015, 03:03 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Huh. Could've sworn I gave a thumbs up for this...

I vote
The same for me... ^^

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old June 23rd, 2015, 10:38 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Cool, it looks like we can start finalizing this one. @DanieLoche , when you get a chance maybe you could again work your pdf'in magic.. Then I will add it to the OP. Good to see another one of these getting finished.

Old June 23rd, 2015, 01:11 PM
C3G Landlord

This map is in Final Editing then!

Looking at the Bio, here are some suggested edits.

Map Bio - A dangerous and deadly place for adventurers and explores and armies alike. This Jungle world full of hostile swamps and creatures, was made home to the small exiled Jedi Master Yoda after Order 66 was put into effect. Later revisited by Luke Skywalker who sought to seek out the old Jedi Master to complete his training.

Copy & Paste:
Map Bio - A dangerous and deadly place for adventurers and armies alike. This Jungle world full of hostile swamps and creatures, was made home to the small exiled Jedi Master Yoda after Order 66 was put into effect. Later visited by Luke Skywalker who sought out the old Jedi Master to complete his training.
Old June 23rd, 2015, 01:35 PM
"like" happy

Looks good yoda, updated the OP with your extra enhanced version.

Old June 23rd, 2015, 01:57 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll make a pdf asap.

An idea for the specific bio for the scenario ? (heroscape scenarios always has a global background for the map, and then a specific background for each scenario).

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old June 23rd, 2015, 02:01 PM
C3G Landlord

I don't think this map has a true scenario, just some optional rules that have been tested. A scenario should have more specific armies or objectives.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape