Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old May 30th, 2014, 10:55 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Major spoiler to Crixus's story:
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Cool thanks for the answer. As I said in my spoiler that was the main fear. Your were right as to what I was referring to. Glad it wasn't detracting.

Now all we need is another story. I don't know about how the rest of you will feel, but I had a lot of fun with this prompt. It was most excellent and I'm glad I got a chance to finally sit down and write for it.

Quote:
I'm beginning to see something of a trend with my prompts. Things started out with 'Write about an ambush in the Ticalla.' Now I have huge multi-part prompts. Maybe I should start toning down the details and let you guys surprise me more.
~TGRF.
Speaking for myself the main reason I didn't get down to writing was because real life was encroaching on my writing time (this happens far too often). Also I still haven't found a writing 'rhythm.' I used to sit down and write big chunks at one time waiting long periods of time before writing the next chunk and that didn't work. I'm trying a new process and I may have hit a break through for at least writing quicker. Not to mention this prompt was spectacular and deserved nothing less than my best effort. Good prompt TGRF.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; June 1st, 2014 at 12:26 PM.
Old May 31st, 2014, 08:43 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

So is the prompt still open? Because I would still like to give it a shot.

Also Crixus, I had the same thing as you had, school and work was taking most of the time back then but summer now is much more easier for me to type.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old May 31st, 2014, 08:53 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Post Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro-man View Post

Also Crixus, I had the same thing as you had, school and work was taking most of the time back then but summer now is much more easier for me to type.
Yeah we all remember the submission you entered at the start of last summer. Now that you got time should we expect another submission of that magnitude.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old June 1st, 2014, 01:05 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

The prompt is still open until next weekend.
~TGRF.
Old June 1st, 2014, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Quote:

Yeah we all remember the submission you entered at the start of last summer. Now that you got time should we expect another submission of that magnitude.
Oh no. I wouldn't think of doing a work on that scale anytime soon. (Unless you want me to of course. )

Anyway I was busy finishing my own story before I work on the one for the prompt so check it out if you wish.

I will let you guys know soon when my work is done for the prompt.

~Bro-man

in the
Old June 4th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Pssst...

I sit here in this thread alone
Sad as a dog without a bone
Hoping that across paper pencils scurry
Wishing entries will come in a hurry

Thought it was about time I did one.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; June 4th, 2014 at 08:30 PM. Reason: I don't like posting from my tablet
Old June 5th, 2014, 07:42 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 5th, 2014, 04:39 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Crixus's hair seems to be graying.
While he waits for a response, he is praying.
Will someone arise and take the throne?
Or will the prompt simply... turn to stone.

I have something in the works. I'll try to get it in soon

-NS, coming to the rescue.
Old June 5th, 2014, 04:47 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hark! What doth I hear?
Rumors of tales, approaching near!
Their appearance, I do eagerly await,
While...

Okay, so I'm dead in the water. Bring those entries in, everyone!

~TGRF.
Old June 5th, 2014, 06:29 PM

Hey guys. I got mine halfway through so I should be able to submit it by tomorrow at the very least. See you all soon.

in the
Old June 14th, 2014, 06:09 PM
Pssst...

I can't win if someone doesn't submit something that will lose.

Pssst...
Old June 14th, 2014, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post

I can't win if someone doesn't submit something that will lose.
Um... actually you can... and technically you have. Bro-man, are you still in there? I can give you until tomorrow.
~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction