Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 18th, 2008, 11:16 AM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart
Re: Thoughts on wave nine?

I guess ill try......

Pack 1
Indian Calvary (3/4)

their power would be one that someone has used for a custom here,
they could shoot at any time in their movement and after attacking complete their move......I thought that was an ingenious power,
(also clavary since templars and groks just came out, maybe one for Einar?)

Pack 2

Knight Longbowmen (3)
Grut Crossbowgruts (3)

Knights would have something similar to the arrow volley + bonding
Gruts would have a power full attack but you could only shoot every other turn (reload on the crossbow) this would be a special, + bonding w/ beast

Pack 3

G-Nator melee squad (3)
some kind of raptor squad (for those who play Warhammer 40k something like the Tyrandids yet not so evil looking) (3)

Melee G-nators have a powr to bond with a G-nator hero, and where the attack of any non engeaged enemy firing on a friend g-nator can be re directed onto one of them (if in range of enemy)
Raptors have some horde movement lik zombies or marro Drones, and some special ability for rage where they can not take wounds the next round yet for the round after that they can roll no defense,

Pack 4 (Hero)

Another Predator
Indian Warcheif
9th Wizard
G-nator Hero

this hero pack would be like the Krug one where the Aquilla predator was 2 spaced and took up more room,

Indian Warcheif would have some kind of restricted bonding (can use 3/4 indians within 6 clear sight spaces after move)
9th Wizard would have something like Parmenio where he can change any one Ullar hero into a wizard (Sonlen from Archmage to wizard!), and some special ability to take order markers away
G-Nator Hero would have tough +1, which would give any figure with the ability tough 1 extra to the tough if adjacent, and a movment bonus (like Ullar flag bearer)
Predator some sort of carry, doesn't fly but can ignore height, and has a special melee attack

DeadEye
Old July 18th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Thia is what I'm hopeing for wave 9 right now.

Set 1:
Monk squad
Kyrie Squad

Set 2:
bee or wasp swarm
kyrie squad

set 3:
kyrie squad
scorpian squad

set 4:
Kyrie Hero
Kyrie Hero
Kyrie Hero
9th elf
Gaint bug hero

or

set 1
knight crossbowers
orc crossbowers

set 2
indian spearmen
indian bowers

set 3
kyrie squad
kyrie squad

set 4
9th elf
indian warcheif
another archer bonder for orcs
kyrie hero
kyrie hero

or

set 1
elf crossbowers (common)
elf warriors (common)

set 2
Indian Riflemen (common)
Indian Bowers (common)

set 3
Kyrie squad (common)
kyrie squad (common)

set 4
Indian warchief
9th elf
kyrie hero
kyrie hero
elf warrior hero

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.

Last edited by iceman3317; July 18th, 2008 at 02:36 PM.
Old July 18th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
Thia is what I'm hopeing for wave 9 right now.

Set 1:
Monk squad
Kyrie Squad

Set 2:
bee or wasp warm
kyrie squad

set 3:
kyrie squad
scorpian squad

set 4:
Kyrie Hero
Kyrie Hero
Kyrie Hero
9th elf
Gaint bug hero
Not exactly what I wanted but I like it. I really like the fact you excluded Jandar, Utgar, and Einar since they have the most figures right now. And Aquilla, Vydar, and Ullar desperatly (well Ullar has a good amount) need more. Anyways, nice layout.
Old July 18th, 2008, 02:25 PM

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

I whould think indians whould go better with Aquilla's theme on my second and thrid one.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.

Last edited by iceman3317; July 18th, 2008 at 02:38 PM.
Old July 18th, 2008, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
I guess ill try......

Pack 1
Indian Calvary (3/4)

their power would be one that someone has used for a custom here,
they could shoot at any time in their movement and after attacking complete their move......I thought that was an ingenious power,
(also clavary since templars and groks just came out, maybe one for Einar?)

Pack 2

Knight Longbowmen (3)
Grut Crossbowgruts (3)

Knights would have something similar to the arrow volley + bonding
Gruts would have a power full attack but you could only shoot every other turn (reload on the crossbow) this would be a special, + bonding w/ beast

Pack 3

G-Nator melee squad (3)
some kind of raptor squad (for those who play Warhammer 40k something like the Tyrandids yet not so evil looking) (3)

Melee G-nators have a powr to bond with a G-nator hero, and where the attack of any non engeaged enemy firing on a friend g-nator can be re directed onto one of them (if in range of enemy)
Raptors have some horde movement lik zombies or marro Drones, and some special ability for rage where they can not take wounds the next round yet for the round after that they can roll no defense,

Pack 4 (Hero)

Another Predator
Indian Warcheif
9th Wizard
G-nator Hero

this hero pack would be like the Krug one where the Aquilla predator was 2 spaced and took up more room,

Indian Warcheif would have some kind of restricted bonding (can use 3/4 indians within 6 clear sight spaces after move)
9th Wizard would have something like Parmenio where he can change any one Ullar hero into a wizard (Sonlen from Archmage to wizard!), and some special ability to take order markers away
G-Nator Hero would have tough +1, which would give any figure with the ability tough 1 extra to the tough if adjacent, and a movment bonus (like Ullar flag bearer)
Predator some sort of carry, doesn't fly but can ignore height, and has a special melee attack

DeadEye
Why whould you only like 4 heros? The predatore can be little. Also wave 2 had
5 heros all together.

Old July 18th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just wish I could give positive rep to everyone that is still wishing for more Gruts. Me too fellas. Me too.

Old July 18th, 2008, 03:12 PM

Lord_of_the_elves is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_of_the_elves View Post
Oh! Utgar should get a Hitler with a Kato-like ability! hes already got a perfect setup, They never found his body.
Heroscape will never see Hitler, as the tone of the game would change from a light-hearted approach to warfare, to something far darker. Besides, Heroscape features those leaders who have supposedly seen battle, and to the best of my knowledge, Herr Douche never saw any.

But the whole Hitler/Nazi thing has come up before. While discussions of history are not taboo, one should be aware of the feelings one can arouse by throwing the name Hitler about (I shouldn't even need to say this). Such casual treatment is rather inconsiderate, and wanting Hitler to be made as a playable character casts a rather poor reflection on any gamer who desires it. Wanting to play historical scenarios is one thing, Heroscape is another.

That said, let's not do a dog-pile but rather just continue on with the interesting conversation still taking place.
Sorry I said it, and the same to everybody else who took offense. I didn't mean to upset anyone. I didn't see the Nazi thing come up before, I've only been here a month.

http://z.about.com/d/boardgames/1/0/y/e/ullar_figure.jpg Ullar rock and roll!
Old July 18th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
I just wish I could give positive rep to everyone that is still wishing for more Gruts. Me too fellas. Me too.
The gruts have a pretty good army right now, but I do hope for one more addition - a flying squad and/or hero. Maybe gruts on tyradictals (no idea on spelling ), that'd be sweet.
Old July 18th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Pterodactyl gruts are a must! Give them only 1 attack die and give them range and you would have a fan favorite that everyone wanted to try.

I sure wouldn't complain about a Triceratop or Stegosaur or Ankylosaur battle "tank" either.

Old July 18th, 2008, 03:33 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Indian Calvary, your regular Plain indians on horseback with tomahawks

Archers of Weston with crossbows
Ullar's Protectors

Kyrie of the Moon Tribe with spears
Dreadguls with berserker charge

Indian Chief
Beldun
Ulrick
Helga the Viking Champion
Migol? Not sure what General

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old July 18th, 2008, 03:44 PM

Whats up with not haveing as many Aquilla figure in there.

Old July 18th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
Whats up with not haveing any Aquilla figure in there.
Um...Kyrie of the Moon Tribe with spears

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion