Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 8th, 2021, 02:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

I could see that. Do we have any powers that use those mechanics currently? Should it be restricted to normal attacks?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 8th, 2021, 03:20 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I could see that. Do we have any powers that use those mechanics currently? Should it be restricted to normal attacks?
Not sure if other similar powers exist. Yeah probably should limit it to normal attacks.
Old October 9th, 2021, 02:58 PM

Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker

My current designs.

The Angelus
Spoiler Alert!

The Darkness
Spoiler Alert!

The Rapture
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Cinderquail; October 16th, 2021 at 02:17 PM.
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:29 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just read some Agent Venom and thought this would be a fun one for me to get into the Halloween spirit!
Quote:

NAME = JACK O’LANTERN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = SAVAGE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ?

MECHANICAL MINIONS
Before taking a turn with Jack O’Lantern, you may take a turn with one small Android Squad you control.

GAS PUMPKIN 4
After moving normally and before attacking, you may choose a figure Jack O’Lantern passed over this turn and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 4 or higher, for the rest of this player turn, that figure subtracts 1 from its Defense number and, when it uses a special power and the 20-sided die is rolled, you may subtract 2 from whatever is rolled. Figures that are not affected by Gas Glyphs are not affected by this special power.

INCENDIARY ACID CANDY TREATS/BLOTTER BUTTERSCOTCHES SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3 + Special.
Choose a figure to attack. All figures adjacent to the chosen figure are affected. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Roll an unblockable attack die against each figure that received one or more wounds.

PUMPKIN GLIDER
When Jack O’Lantern defends against a normal attack from a non-adjacent figure without the Flying or Stealth Flying special power, 1 shield will block all damage.[/B]

FLYING
Jack's got the personality setup for Crime Master's Savage Six and I also went with Uncommon since there been like at least seven of these folks.

edit: there's a Green Goblin figure (10th anniversary) with a broomstick, you could stick a jack o lantern figure on there

Last edited by Splash; December 24th, 2021 at 09:28 PM.
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Nice, love that run.

Personally I wouldn't do the Uncommon/lunchbox thing. Crime-Master's Jack is a specific one who's got a different shtick from the other Jack O'Lanterns. (No pumpkin glider, for instance!)

I might limit his Android leadership to small ones? Not an issue with current Androids, I don't think, but it'd be weird to me if we got something higher-powered there and he became a good commander figure.
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:43 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, unfortunately there are two cool looking clix, but neither has the broomstick so that's part of why I erred towards Uncommon.
I'll add small for the Androids.
The Glider power could be replaced with Stealth Flying or dropped altogether, since it varies and that specific one just has a broomstick.
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, Crime-Master's Jack not having a mini is a real bummer.

Been a few years, but this is what I had down for him, by the by.

(He's not remotely near the top of my to-do list, so I lay no claim, just sharing it in case there's anything there you like/want to use)
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:55 PM

Sweet, I'm heading to bed here soon, but I'll definitely look it over some more tomorrow evening. I could see going for Crime Master's Jack specifically if no one cares about the others.

Last edited by Splash; October 12th, 2021 at 06:57 PM.
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:55 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

We do need the actual Savage Six for Crime Master sometime.

I've read Megatak's vintage appearance in Thor. Maybe I'll do him (assuming his Savage Six appearances aren't too different). He's the most Soundwarpian.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:59 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Sweet, I'm heading to bed here soon, but I'll definitely look it over some more tomorrow evening. I could see going for Crime Master's Jack specifically if no one cares about the others.
I'd be happy to see cards for some of the other versions as well, I just don't really like crossing the streams and trying to do both in one - I think some of the other Jacks could probably be lumped together (or at least stand in for each other), but Crime-Master's is a bit more distinct and just happens to share the name/pumpkin head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
We do need the actual Savage Six for Crime Master sometime.

I've read Megatak's vintage appearance in Thor. Maybe I'll do him (assuming his Savage Six appearances aren't too different). He's the most Soundwarpian.
I think in Venom he mostly just yells about VR in a grandiose way and makes big tetris-looking energy constructs show up? Could not tell you what his deal really was, I remember being confused about why he was even in the group (from like a character perspective) at the time.
Old October 12th, 2021, 12:05 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

"yells about VR in a grandiose way and makes big tetris-looking energy constructs show up" Basically is the entirety of Megatak's deal.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 12th, 2021, 12:07 AM
Symbiotic

Sounds like he's pretty much the same in Venom and Thor then.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy