Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old February 16th, 2011, 12:00 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Holy cow, that is very exciting!
Old February 16th, 2011, 10:01 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I guess thats why he wasn't too concerned about restocking the starter sets.

This must mean the game is doing well.

Last edited by Hogg; February 16th, 2011 at 10:21 AM.
Old February 16th, 2011, 06:21 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post

Doesn't that also mean they're gonna become pretty rare and pricey?

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old February 16th, 2011, 06:25 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Quote:

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...read.php?t=605

I think they still have them in stock but supplies are getting slim. The plan is to reprint them in 6-9 months. You should be able to get them from other vendors during that time as long as supplies hold out.
Old February 16th, 2011, 06:30 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

We are planning Heroscape events at Origins and want to run Summoner wars events. Anyone willing to come down to columbus to help run events? if so, post here. Mosts likely truth will be there as I played him and picked up the available sets last year at origins in the PlaidHat booth.
Old February 16th, 2011, 06:30 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Quote:

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_for...read.php?t=605

I think they still have them in stock but supplies are getting slim. The plan is to reprint them in 6-9 months. You should be able to get them from other vendors during that time as long as supplies hold out.
Awesome, just wasn't sure if Colby was planning on reprinting them.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old February 21st, 2011, 01:01 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Well, HS has been cancelled, so I'm looking for another game that I can really get into, and I'm potentially considering Summoner Wars. However, I have a question: Are the reinforcement packs random, or do they contain a specific set of cards that will be the same in every pack?
Old February 21st, 2011, 01:04 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Well, HS has been cancelled, so I'm looking for another game that I can really get into, and I'm potentially considering Summoner Wars. However, I have a question: Are the reinforcement packs random, or do they contain a specific set of cards that will be the same in every pack?
Same in every pack. Contents are listed on the Plaid Hat site and on the packaging itself.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old February 21st, 2011, 01:05 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Considering Truth made the game, and is a huge advocate for non-random boosters, I think it's pretty obvious.
Old February 21st, 2011, 01:08 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Admiral
The Admiral was once a brilliant tactician in the Bender navy, until he lead an unauthorized assault on a Bender port town that had been occupied by the Fallen Kingdom. His actions earned him condemnation from his superiors, and a head wound that left him a simple-minded fool. Now he fights for the rebellious Cloaks, and though his mind is a shadow of what it once was, his sincerity and dedication to his fellow soldiers has made him a greatly loved figure among the Cloak rank and file, even if Vlox privately wishes it was otherwise.

Hawk
So called for his faithful companion Leonardo, the man dubbed Hawk gave the Cloaks their name. For years the Benders referred to the shadowy band of rebels as turn cloaks, but Hawk said the name Cloaks was far more apt, given their habit of launching hit-and-run strikes under cover of darkness.

Sin-Sin
Even the Cloaks fear Sin-Sin. A former Bender trained at the Imperial University for Psychomancy, she knows how to suppress an individual’s subconscious desires and replace them with her own. From there, tendrils of her magic spread through her target’s brain, cementing her control over them. This mental dominance is so complete, that even when her target regains self-control, they almost never realize the reason for their abnormal behavior, and often assume the worst about their own sanity.

Slasher
The former doctor known as Dagger trains the elite Slashers. Educated in the fundamentals of anatomy, these shadowy warriors leave enemies reeling with severed tendons and wounds that will not close.

Sniper
Cloak Snipers are among the most feared missile troops in all of Itharia. Not only do their strange black powder weapons make them formidable adversaries, but their spider-like willingness to spend agonizing hours lining up the perfect shot has made them legendary.

BGG Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/927646/summoner-wars
Old February 21st, 2011, 01:13 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fantastic! I was thinking so many units wouldn't get previewed, with there being so many out in June.
This makes Mondays even more exciting!
Old February 21st, 2011, 01:16 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games