Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 21st, 2010, 10:20 PM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart
NovaRaptors comic customs updated: 3/20

I was lucky enough to come across a large box of heroclix from a friend and got to take my pick. After going through all the incredible customs available from all you guys i had few figures without cards. So i went ahead and made cards for them. I figured i should get around to posting them to see what you guys think and to add to the collection here.

First up Strong Guy
Spoiler Alert!

Next up is Spiral
Spoiler Alert!

Scandal Savage revision 1
Spoiler Alert!

Hitman revision 1
Spoiler Alert!

When i was looking for cards in the big index i came across some great cards, except that usually they didn't have to combination of powers i wanted to use. So this list is just for cards that i pieced together from other peoples ideas. I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THESE CARDS. Again i just put them together. Really i'm putting them here for variety.

Gambit
Spoiler Alert!

Green Arrow
Spoiler Alert!

Deadshot
Spoiler Alert!

ShadowCat
Spoiler Alert!

Starfire
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by NovaRaptor; March 20th, 2011 at 08:12 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 06:11 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: NovaRaptors comic customs

Strong Guy brings a neat new mechanic, and Spiral combines some interesting powers. As for Savage, try Wikipedia pages for powers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
The full extent of Scandal's powers has yet to be revealed, although that it would appear owing to her father's immortality she is incredibly resilient to harm. She claims to be "damned hard to kill" at the least.[8] In Birds of Prey #107, she took a bullet from Deadshot[9] and was capable of regrowing her damaged organs[10] talking to and carrying Knockout several minutes later, with no apparent ill effects. In Checkmate #18, it is speculated she may or may not be immortal like her father. She also took several rounds from a machine gun to the chest and legs and still considered herself combat ready (threatening to kill her assailants). She and other people have made comments that imply that her life had been or will be longer than average. She has proven herself to be a vicious fighter, capable of holding her own against the likes of Fatality [11], Hawkgirl, and Talia al Ghul.[12]

In combat, she often employs a set of wrist-mounted blades, — the Laminas Pesar or "Lamentation Blades", which Scandal claims have been in the family for a long time. The blades have two settings. One is a pair of long, awl-like blades designed for stabbing. The other is three knife-like blades designed for slashing. She was also seen riding a motorcycle and seemed to be capable of combat while still riding this (though this was never seen).
I think, without aother power, she's over costed. Look at the Feral Troll. right now the Troll is better than Savage, yet 30 points less.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 22nd, 2010, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
I think, without aother power, she's over costed. Look at the Feral Troll. right now the Troll is better than Savage, yet 30 points less.
I agree. I read up on her on Wiki when i was working on her. But i must admit i was at a loss for ideas. I will give her more thought but maybe someone in the community has an idea.
Old November 23rd, 2010, 02:50 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I think Scadal Savage's power level is a bit low. If she's known to hold her own against Fatality, Hawkgirl and Talia, she should probably be thematically costed at about 200 points. If you're not keen on adding an additional power, you should just up her defense. If you make her a fairly high defensive figure with Regenerate and high life, she should play in a unique way. She'll be extremely hard to kill even if she doesn't have that much offensive potential.
Old November 23rd, 2010, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I think Scadal Savage's power level is a bit low. If she's known to hold her own against Fatality, Hawkgirl and Talia, she should probably be thematically costed at about 200 points. If you're not keen on adding an additional power, you should just up her defense. If you make her a fairly high defensive figure with Regenerate and high life, she should play in a unique way. She'll be extremely hard to kill even if she doesn't have that much offensive potential.
I like that idea. I'm going to go ahead work her up into a 200 point character. I am still looking for a second power to put on her. Maybe i'll get inspired when i fix her.
Old November 24th, 2010, 08:33 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaRaptor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I like that idea. I'm going to go ahead work her up into a 200 point character. I am still looking for a second power to put on her. Maybe i'll get inspired when i fix her.
Well, she has claws...amybe some sort of power having to do with that.

Old November 24th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

It could be something as simple as Double Attack since she has a claw on each hand.
Old November 24th, 2010, 10:03 PM

Quick update with another DC character, Hitman.
Old November 25th, 2010, 09:20 AM

For Hitman's X-Ray Vision, try using wording similar to that of the Deathstalkers card.

When rolling attack dice against an opponent's figure, if Hitman rolls a skull on every die, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker from the defending figure's Army Card.

Old December 5th, 2010, 03:39 AM

Quote:
When rolling attack dice against an opponent's figure, if Hitman rolls a skull on every die, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker from the defending figure's Army Card.
Fixed the card. Will upload soon.

Alright this is what i got for a additional power for Scandal

MARTIAL ARTS OF AN IMMORTAL
Scandal Savage may attack any or all figures adjacent to her. Defending figures must always roll defense dice normally and may not change this with a special power on any army card. Roll each attack separately.

I'm sure it needs to be reworded, but basically im trying to negate powers like Spidey-Sense and Defensive Agility. Also changed her stats to:

LIFE: 7
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 6

I think she may be more in the 200 point range now.
Old March 20th, 2011, 08:23 PM

Re: NovaRaptors comic customs updated: 3/20

Updated front page heavily. All feedback welcome.
Old March 20th, 2011, 09:19 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NovaRaptors comic customs updated: 3/20

Love Green Arrow....when I get a G.A. click I will probably use yours. Repped

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations