Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old July 11th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New Moderator for Fan Art and Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumper15 View Post
Yo, Abom. Just out of curiosity, why didn't you finish "A New Threat"? It was a really, really.... really great work!!
That should probably be asked somewhere else, but thanks for the compliment.
Old July 12th, 2010, 12:58 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would personally support Abom in his quest for moderation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:30 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Now I'm worried. What ever happened to Hex? I liked him.
To my knowledge, he just stopped because of RL. I liked his comments as well.

I guess I could PM an admin, but I would rather one pop in here and give his/her thoughts on the matter.

~ABOM, definately willing to moderate this particular part of the forum...

(BTW, Mysterium, I was much, much more active here, but eventually my creative juices just ran out, and when they came back I diverted them to the CoNs...)
RL?

What?

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:34 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Real Life

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old July 15th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Admins, I don't care if it isn't me. I'm just asking that we could get someone to keep an eye on this part of the forum and update the list of Fan fics, please.
Old July 15th, 2010, 11:23 PM

mysterium is surprisingly tart

ABOMINATION is right! We want a moderator here in the art and fiction forums!
Old July 16th, 2010, 12:03 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

Yea are stories need to be heard.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old December 20th, 2013, 03:28 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is there still interest in this? Do we here in the fan art and fiction forum still think we need a moderator? Just curious to see if I'm the only one.
I've already sent several messages to Jim, and a few to IAmBatman I believe, concerning this. I don't think I ever heard back. But if enough of us want a moderator, perhaps it is time to make ourselves heard.
HOWEVER, before we do anything, do consider that we don't really need one. Truthfully, there really isn't much to moderate around here. If we had a moderator, he/she would have to be someone who was in this forum pretty frequently, but would be fine with not really doing much. Besides, the admins have proved more than willing to sticky a thread when we need it or something.
Then again, I still think it would be nice to have an official moderator. It may help bring in some new faces, as well, and get this forum back into the main stream of the site.

@Admins: Whatever your opinions on this topic might be, we would be glad to hear them, but please say something.

~TGRF, who spotted this while updating the index.
Old December 20th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You are the perfect candidate and know better than anyone if there is need.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 20th, 2013, 05:58 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, I sent a PM to IAmBatman, along with a link to this thread. With any luck we should hear from him or another admin.
Thanks for your words, Tornado. The thought has crossed my mind before, but the choice is up to the admins.
~TGRF.
Old December 24th, 2013, 04:44 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

If any mod is going to be elected I vote for TGRF. Even though I don't think my vote counts, he seems like the most active in this forum lately.
--NS, opinion-ly

Edit: TGRF, you should PM Xorlof, I think he's the admin that hands out the mod badges around here when they are needed.
Old December 24th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would wait until after the holidays though. Most folks are busy this time of year and it is not a pressing matter.
Good luck.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction