Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 30th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A - Z Of Custom Created SuperHeroes (Comics, Cartoons, e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Doesn't look like anyone's updating this any more, but just in case, here are some new customs for the list:

Black Widow (Natalia Romanova) Marvel: Sherman Davies

Blob (Fred Dukes) Marvel: Sherman Davies

Hawkeye (Clint Barton) Marvel: Sherman Davies
I would have taken up this mantel and kept this current when I first joined but after getting involved in C3G there is no time for standard customs anymore.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 30th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Well I'm happy to give anyone willing to update control over the OP here. Until such a time, though, I'll stay quiet here.
Just for the heck of it, I'll bump my comment from last August.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 30th, 2012, 01:46 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Balantai is back though I do not know for how long. He may start updating it again, though I doubt it lol!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 9th, 2013, 08:35 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

SUPERS CARD CONSULTANCY OPEN FOR BUSINESS

*What happens when you're an old retired guy with an MA in History, and a Scaper from back in the first days of the game's publication, with an interest in superheroes?*

Unfortunately, being very old school, I don't have the computer literacy to take over the wondeful A-Z of Custom Created Superheroes thread here. Sherman Davies recently gave me a tutorial on basic skills like the Quote function, cutting and pasting between posts and other sites/programs, finding images, etc. He downloaded a graphics program from me, but I'm far away from learning it and making cards!

However, I would like to offer my consulting services to anyone expanding their supers card collection, based on my recent re-emergence into playing with Supers. As part of my recent Super Scape Revival Program, I've conducted The Great Card Hunt, during which I hunted down and printed out over 500 cards (or draft outlines) from the site during the last two weeks of December 2012 that I thought I might want to try out. These have included cards from C3G, this A-Z List, and many others in obscure places whose links barely work any more, and sometimes will not let you print their contents out, so it had to be copied out by hand!

On my own customs thread [I]"Chas Does Custom Comic Characters,"[/I] there are now a number of low tech resources that can help you find supers cards if you're willing to do some detective work, or the Search Function isn't doing it for you. For example, my own outlines include draft stats and powers for almost the entire Legion of SuperHeroes, few of which have been done so far at the time of this post. There are a few discussions of how I'm modifying the cards I've had a chance to look at, and I always credit the original designer if I have their name.

If you want to look at my long Master Lists of Superheroes and Supervillains, you can find out whether there is a card available onsite or from my own resources that you can't find otherwise. The lists are not comprehensive, but pretty close to it, in the sense of recording which characters have a card available, including an entry for almost every comic character I could find, special equipment and procedures made up by other posters, etc. There are probably only a few dozen characters on this site that don't appear there, although I don't have all the versions of each character (I have a few alternate versions here and there).

All cards on my alpha lists are credited as "C3G," "Sherman Davies" (one of my local Scaper pals whose numerous and well known customs were the first supers I played a few years ago), "Chas," or "Other." That last category takes in a lot of territory. But if you can't find what I did, you can ask me if I recorded the designer's name, which might help you find it if its not registered on this A-Z List.

Since I'm heavily into groups, for example, you can find out that there are cards out there for all the Inhumans (Marvel). I recently completed a "reconstruction" of the DC Legion villain group The Fatal Five by finding cards for four of them and having Sherm do a final card for Validus, who had been on an old "Cards Needed" List I found. I also have a list of powerful villains, following the C3G concept of Event Heroes, but extending it to other sources as well. There are all kinds of other things there as well. I'm working on group membership rosters, for example, which help you see who is available in a certain Good or Evil comics team.

My Yellow Book of Super Scape, a brand new full binder now contains the C3G World's Finest and Fantastic Forces Unite campaigns, which I'm now playing out with my local group in a separate series of games from Classic scape, their rules modules, equipment glyphs, etc., and Grey Owl's Custom Compendium for designing supers. (Being old school, I like to have hard copy game ready). But the Classic Plus Customs and Supers games we do here in NYC are merging to a degree (see my "What Figures Do You Allow In Your Games" thread in the General Section). We are now combining Classic with C3G and C3V, Delta Plus points, and all kinds of things in our non-tournament scenario based monthly games (see Kolokoski's Blogs for details on some of our scenarios).

Feel free to contact me on my customs threads in a Private Message, if I can be of any help!

Last edited by chas; January 9th, 2013 at 09:15 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 07:36 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll try to catch up this thread when I have a block of free time. I have a feeling it's going to be quite the undertaking.
Old January 29th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgermaniac View Post
For whatever reason...bad links. Here are the new corrected listings.

US Agent (John Walker) Marvel (Badgermaniac)

Ultron-8 Marvel (Badgermaniac)

Also, my Starfox can be labeled as NM24 approved.

My Thor is listed twice. The NM24 listing should stay.

Thanks.
Completed.
Old January 29th, 2013, 11:52 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralGrievous13 View Post
Here's my new custom card for the list,

Brainiac (Vril Dox) DC: (GeneralGrievous13)

along with a new card of Support Characters.

Brainiac Drones DC: (GeneralGrievous13)
Completed.
Old January 30th, 2013, 12:02 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
I noticed that under Hawkeye (Clint Barton) there is a female card... Kate Bishop.
Fixed.
Old January 30th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Doesn't look like anyone's updating this any more, but just in case, here are some new customs for the list:

These are completed, but your links for Black Widow and Blob are dead. I didn't notice until after I linked them.
Old January 31st, 2013, 11:08 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Glad to have you back, Balantai! This has always been a great resource for the community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:

These are completed, but your links for Black Widow and Blob are dead. I didn't notice until after I linked them.
Yeah, I updated those cards but the new Photobucket no longer seems to automatically update links when I replace old photos with new ones...

Here are the new links:

Old January 31st, 2013, 11:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks for resurrecting this, Balantai!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 7th, 2013, 08:27 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Crimson Dynamo (Dmitri Bukharin) Marvel: Sherman Davies

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations