Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 18th, 2021, 06:15 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Black Tom Cassidy - Waiting for Initial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
What about just making him choose a Human Outcast to be his Partner?
This may be the best idea yet.
Old November 18th, 2021, 06:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That’s way less interesting though. You might as well call out Juggernaut at that point and I don’t want to do that here.
Old November 18th, 2021, 06:42 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, Juggy is literally the only Human Outcast right now.

I think retooling Partners in Crime a bit might be the best bet, but nothing comes to mind off the top of my head. It's tough to compete with Xavier in the bonding department.
Old November 18th, 2021, 06:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Personally, I'd just do like:

At the start of the game you may choose a Unique Hero in your army that shares a class with Black Tom. For the rest of the game, both Black Tom Cassidy and the chosen Hero have the class of Criminal in addition to what is listed on their cards. After revealing an Order Marker on the chosen Hero and taking a turn with that Hero, you may take a turn with Black Tom and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

That makes him like a Sidekick style bonder, which is fine. Totally viable thing to play.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 18th, 2021, 07:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think Soundwarp’s idea is a solid one. Your order markers are gonna be safer on Juggs card as well.
Old November 18th, 2021, 07:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
What about just making him choose a Human Outcast to be his Partner?

A little surprised the mechanic for Rough and Tumble has never been used.
Is that generic enough for reuse? Though I guess it may not matter since it has never been used in 1300 designs.
That was the hope.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 18th, 2021, 07:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post

At the start of the game you may choose a Unique Hero in your army that shares a class with Black Tom. For the rest of the game, both Black Tom Cassidy and the chosen Hero have the class of Criminal in addition to what is listed on their cards. After revealing an Order Marker on the chosen Hero and taking a turn with that Hero, you may take a turn with Black Tom and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

That makes him like a Sidekick style bonder, which is fine. Totally viable thing to play.
I think it's better if Black Tom's turn comes first, though. Otherwise Magneto (II) is a much stronger pairing to set up the special attack.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 18th, 2021, 07:44 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was thinking non-Mutant Outcast earlier, but decided against that because it still feels too restrictive. I like the idea of him optimizing the Brotherhood a little more and possibly helping the other Outcast mutants see more play. Plus then it would just be like Juggs, and like Demona and Teddy-Bear and one or two other random odd choices.

I think Soundwarp's take is definitely the best bet. You can still run Tom with the Brotherhood and it won't be too strong, but you can also have him and Juggy in the Lethal Legion or him and Pyro in the Suicide Squad, or him and whoever doing whatever jobs for The Hood, they'll just have the option of having an OM on Tom's Partner as another option if you want some Criminal bonuses, but don't want to stack everything on a leaderpiece. Or a viable workaround if your leaderpiece gets taken out and they're both still in-game. Or maybe send the two of them out first and when one dies you still get some use out of the other with the Criminal leaderpiece bonding. Minus the Xavier turns, and with Magneto's Mutant to Outcast pipe being a less potent, the duo will also be more likely to be run with Wizard and Kingpin types.
Old November 18th, 2021, 07:45 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post

I think it's better if Black Tom's turn comes first, though. Otherwise Magneto (II) is a much stronger pairing to set up the special attack.
Agreed. It was fun too play though
Old November 18th, 2021, 07:47 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ugh work has me tired and I misread it somehow into thinking Tom was still first.
Old November 18th, 2021, 07:51 PM

Does this work the way it does in my brain?
Quote:
PARTNERS IN CRIME
At the start of the game you may choose a Unique Hero in your army that shares a class with Black Tom Cassidy. For the rest of the game, both Black Tom Cassidy and the chosen Hero have the class of Criminal in addition to what is listed on their cards. After revealing an Order Marker on the chosen Hero, before taking a turn with that Hero, you may take a turn with Black Tom Cassidy. If you do, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

Last edited by Splash; November 18th, 2021 at 08:07 PM.
Old November 18th, 2021, 07:58 PM

Tom goes first, but the OM stays on the other card, making it more likely that Juggs is the pick.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library